Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What I have eaten today
by Anonymous
April 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM

4/2 ( from original post)

5 mini pizzas ( home made mini pizzas baked in muffin tins)

1 glass of water

2 glasses of sweet tea

Some angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream.

After the 2pm posting!

Handfull of pretzels

4 Cuties

3Glasses of water

Bowl of tomato soup

It is 12:30 am now and I am off to bed! I hope I do better tomorrow.. i know I am a carb junkie! The pizza muffins were leftovers and my kids were sick of them, so that is why I had two for breakfast and 3 for lunch, tomorrow ill be completely different :)

What have you eaten today?

Here is 4/3 so far!

2 pieces of pb toast

I am getting ready to throw some chicken on the grill.

Replies

• davnrori
    April 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I have eaten:

Breakfast: 24 almonds and a cheesestick, black coffee (several cups)

Lunch: A LeanCuisine meal (200 cal), 1/3 C rice, and about a cup of green peas.

That's it so far. I really want some peanut M&Ms (we have a gallon ZipLock bag full) but I'm staying strong so far, lol. What can I say? Aunt Flo is on her way and she makes me want to eat like a pig :(

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    April 2, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    Three hand fulls of jelly beans, chocolate bunny with dd, cereal and smokeys. Soon chicken noodle soup. Not feeling well so letting dd pick her foods today.
  • MrsBridges19
    April 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Half a chicken sandwitch and a handfull of bbq chips.

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    April 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM

That's a lot of calories.  I've had a egg and cheese wrap and coffee for breakfast.  A salad for lunch and a yogurt for a snack and it's just about 3:30pm here.

• NBean311
    April 2, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I had chorizo, a poached egg, a couple bites of hash browns, a scone, a tootsie roll, and a handful of jelly beans. 

• piratehooker
    April 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    I will need you to mail me homemade pizza muffins now before I can judge whether you ate too many or if they are unhealthy. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not arguing, i guess i was just trying to see where you got your opinon from. Sorry, I will add lots of LOLs and :) so you can understand how I am coming off in type.

Quoting piratehooker:

You're asking for opinions and I gave you mine. I'm not going to argue with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pizza is not healthy? I put it was home made i thought that would take out the its unhealthy comments lol. Its whole wheat crust, mozzarella cheeze and turkey pepperonis. baked in muffin tins, about 2 bites to each one.

Quoting piratehooker:

Pizza

And 5 of the minis seems excessive

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting piratehooker:

Yes that's a lot ands not healthy.

I've had coffee, a banana and then some lean ham and cheese on 10 buffalo wheat thins.

What is not healthy about it? That is breakfast and lunch and a morning snack.

• caterpilar
    April 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    It seems like a lot to me but I don't eat much so IDK.

I've had a banana with raw unsweetened almond butter and cinnamon, 3 cups black coffee, a piece of sprouted grain bread and a green smoothie with beets, lemon, kale, spinach, cherries and strawberries.
  • Anonymous 11
    by Anonymous 11
    April 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    The pizzas and that many. The cake and cream. The 2 sweet teas.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting piratehooker:

Yes that's a lot ands not healthy.

I've had coffee, a banana and then some lean ham and cheese on 10 buffalo wheat thins.

What is not healthy about it? That is breakfast and lunch and a morning snack.

• SageAdvice

A nice Spinach Quiche  - unsweetened orange juice (breakfast)

Asian Chicken Salad  & an apple -( panera bread )- water (lunch)

Tonight because OMG everyone's talking food today -  Dinner will be - Spaghetti Squash with Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Fresh Basil, Garlic, Tomatoes and a little Parmesan - Fresh Salad - Pheasant Bread with Pesto - Raspberry Sorbet for dessert - and a nice bottle glass of wine!

• dirby1988

I had a small bowl of sweet and sour pork and my meds before 8:30am it is now 3:30pm and im eatin burritos for lunch

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts