Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
hp2011
i just want to cry
by hp2011
April 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM
SO Had his surgery a week ago and he's up moving around and refuses to take his meds for pain. So he's irritable.
He's left the house many times for store runs, his friends house, whatever.
I can't leave the kids with him because he can't lift them. He didn't participate at Easter with my mom, he stayed home (he misses every holiday with the kids except baby's birthday in January).
So, he can leave the house (just did just now) whenever he wants (like always) and now I can't leave the kids here because he's on a lift restriction to 8lbs.
I just want to cry. I want out of the house without the kids for a bit... I'm also on my period so maybe I'm just being a big baby...
But I really am needing a break.

Replies

• hp2011
    by hp2011
    April 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    :(
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Well it's just temporary right? The restriction will end once he's better?

Why doesn't' he participate in holidays with you?

• Paranoai
    April 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM

TAKE A xanax. Don't be selfish, he just had surgery

• hp2011
    by hp2011
    April 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    He's off work till at least may. he doesn't participate because his family didn't celebrate because they were poor... so he claims.

Quoting Anonymous:

• hp2011
    by hp2011
    April 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    I know :/ he does this all the time though. now he has a valid excuse and it SUCKS.

Quoting Paranoai:

TAKE A xanax. Don't be selfish, he just had surgery

• spooky415
    April 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    aw that sounds rough.

my husband is also so so with holidays. he tends to pick fights right around then because he hates being around people other than his family. so he'll like start a little fight and then be like YOU GO BY YOURSELF. I DONT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU. he normally comes around a few hours later when we see his family but damn its annoying.
  • AF2011
    by AF2011
    April 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Did you ever go on your mini vacation or something like that?

• hp2011
    by hp2011
    April 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Its supposed to be this weekend and considering he's out hanging out with his friends he should be okay enough to leave alone... hope I can go :/

Quoting AF2011:

Did you ever go on your mini vacation or something like that?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM

That doesn't explain why he doesn't participate now, personally I wouldn't accept his reasons, start making expectations in your marriage, you deserve to.

Quoting hp2011:

He's off work till at least may. he doesn't participate because his family didn't celebrate because they were poor... so he claims.

Quoting Anonymous:

• hp2011
    by hp2011
    April 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    It sucks. I know he's in pain but there's always some reason why I can't leave alone and now its so convenient that its his surgery.

Quoting spooky415:

aw that sounds rough.

my husband is also so so with holidays. he tends to pick fights right around then because he hates being around people other than his family. so he'll like start a little fight and then be like YOU GO BY YOURSELF. I DONT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU. he normally comes around a few hours later when we see his family but damn its annoying.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts