Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Some vaccine common sense...
by Anonymous
April 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
If the big pharm/ government are out to make millions and vaccines are harmful, and it's just a conspiracy, yada yada. Then why are vaccines required for government employees, military, healthcare providers, and teachers? If the man is out to get the layman folks then why does "the government" and other federal/state employees have to be vaccinated?

If you choose not to vaccinate then good for you but I'm sick of hearing this conspiracy crap. I remember in basic training going through a vaccine line "train", and getting tons of vaccines. If it's so harmful why would they do this? Maybe because the healthier we are the less duty we missed and the less money in the long run the government saved by having us healthy.

That is all.

Replies

• starlight91
    April 1, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    I know some people are just so paranoid that the government doing everything to them.
  • delilahsmom1177
    April 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Just for this arugment. IDK I think mandating things like that is horrible.

• KristenFowles
    April 1, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I vaccinate.

And sometimes, unfortunately, SOME people/children have terrible reactions. 

Luckily we never have.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM

it irritates me that people think they know more than the medical community (non vaxers)  It will eventually come back to hurt them when people start dying from diseases that were once gone because of the vaccines.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    If they are so safe, why do we have more autism, asthma, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc since the 90s updated schedule? Why does the CDC not test them all together? They say each is safe, but there has NEVER been a study to test the amount given at such a young age.
  • ColleenF30
    April 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM

the Government said cigarettes were a good thing at one time too. Oops.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 1, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Vaccines do not cause autism. Show me an actual case with medical evidence showing otherwise. My nephew is autistic and has not been vaccinated. He has also had whooping cough four times in his life. Now he is 17. His 19 yo brother was vaccinated, not autistic. It is our responsibility as parents to educate ourselves fully on this subject and to not fall to the paranoia that was created by a false study.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 1, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    So many countries have mandated to vaccinating their citizens. So it's a world wide conspiracy to benefit whom?
    Like any drug/medicine vaccine has side effects and adverse reactions. But the benefit outweighs the risk in most situations.
    I researched the risk and benefits of vaccination and I choose to vaccinate my kids.
  • delilahsmom1177
    April 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Because doctors are never wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

it irritates me that people think they know more than the medical community (non vaxers)  It will eventually come back to hurt them when people start dying from diseases that were once gone because of the vaccines.

• Anonopotamus
    April 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    Improved diagnostics.

Quoting Anonymous:

If they are so safe, why do we have more autism, asthma, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc since the 90s updated schedule? Why does the CDC not test them all together? They say each is safe, but there has NEVER been a study to test the amount given at such a young age.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts