Mom Confessions

Nicole1357
Easter Gifts
March 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM

This year the kids are getting blocks for Easter. My littles on got a mega blok refill. My oldest daugher received a tub of mega bloks purple and pink set for ages 4-8. I bought my oldest son a lego tub set neutral colors. What are your kids getting for Easter?

Replies

• Lauriemom
    March 30, 2013 at 2:45 PM

haha, not sure yet. I haven't even shopped yet, going in a couple of hours. Most likely some hair pretties, a little candy and some stickers, bubbles and etc. We keep it pretty low key

• audreesmama
    March 30, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    Their baskets are sand pails, and the baby got some bath toys and stuff. Dd got bubbles, Sand toys, etc. No junk here--all useful stuff.
  • danie24
    by danie24
    March 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Nice :)

We did Easter yesterday morning.

My kids got new bikes and helmets.. and a basket of goodies. Chocolates, stickers, bunny ears, chalk. And they did an egg hunt around the house :)

• Nicole1357
    March 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Quoting Lauriemom:

haha, not sure yet. I haven't even shopped yet, going in a couple of hours. Most likely some hair pretties, a little candy and some stickers, bubbles and etc. We keep it pretty low key

I love those ideas!

• cshepard
    March 30, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    Mine are just getting candy. My son, 16, wants his ears pierced and my daughter, 11, wants some shirt so we will go to the mall to do that next week and that will be their Easter. I usually just do a lot of candy and a iTunes card or shirt.
  • Nicole1357
    March 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM

We don't do too much candy, but my kiddos are younger. If they were older, I probably would. I like your ideas too. I love just getting them what they want and something that will last. Speaking of ear piercings. My daughter wants her ear pierced for her b-day in May. She is turning 7.

Quoting cshepard:

Mine are just getting candy. My son, 16, wants his ears pierced and my daughter, 11, wants some shirt so we will go to the mall to do that next week and that will be their Easter. I usually just do a lot of candy and a iTunes card or shirt.

• Nicole1357
    March 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Aww! Nice! My kids got bikes last year for Easter. Very cute baskets! I love how they have their initial on them :) 

Quoting danie24:

Nice :)

We did Easter yesterday morning.

My kids got new bikes and helmets.. and a basket of goodies. Chocolates, stickers, bunny ears, chalk. And they did an egg hunt around the house :)

• cshepard
    March 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    Yea I didn't do much candy when they were small. They are just that age where those small things like bubble and chalk that they used to love they don't anymore :( I miss them being little but I figure I'll just do that and we'll all be happy.

Quoting Nicole1357:

We don't do too much candy, but my kiddos are younger. If they were older, I probably would. I like your ideas too. I love just getting them what they want and something that will last. Speaking of ear piercings. My daughter wants her ear pierced for her b-day in May. She is turning 7.

Quoting cshepard:

Mom Confessions