Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lunarprancer
EFF THE EASTER BASKET
March 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I bought my dd a toy instead.  She isn't impressed with candy and she knew the bunny at her gymnastics class was a person.

What do you do for Easter?

Replies

• Val99
    by Val99
    March 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

We don't celebrate easter.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM

We do eggs in the yard with little toys in them and this is the 1st year we're doing a couple other toys too. No real basket full of candy. Her basket is used to gather the eggs.

• HistoryNutty
    March 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    I got my kid just a basket. She loves baskets! We went to our first egg hunt today that was hijacked by non-complying parents and it was over three minutes after it was supposed to start. Before we got there!
  • NoahandEliza
    March 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    Oh my kids are definitely impressed with candy! They don't get it often, so ds hoards his. He'll make a package of Reeses bunnies last a month (3 to a pack, about the size of a finger). So yeah, they got sime candy, 3 books a piece, each a movie and a few outside toys.
  • ICUTROLLIN
    March 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    I filled her basket with crafts, outdoor activities, some play jewelry, and hair bows. There's also a hollow cookies and cream bunny in there :)
  • ColieO
    by ColieO
    March 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    Each kid got a small chocolate bunny, a giant ball, wind up toys, bunny ears, a cup, couple other small toys. My son is getting a kite and my daughter a chair.
  • ColieO
    by ColieO
    March 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    Oh and we'll be doing an Easter egg hunt at my grandmas. Adults and kids lol.
  • mariesmama
    March 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM

we went overboard got her fairy wings,a bracelett set, a movie,an stuffed easter bunny and a bunch of other fun stuff

• VAGal25
    by VAGal25
    March 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    We will decorate eggs tonight. Tomorrow we will do an egg hunt for plastic eggs that have toys and stickers. DD will get a basket with books, stickers, toys, and a little candy. We also got her a tricycle. Then tomorrow afternoon we will go to my mom and dad's house for dinner.
  • nikabear
    March 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    My oldest got her laptop fixed and a new pair of sneakers, my sons 3ds was on its last legs so he got a new one in red and luigis mansion to go with it and my youngest got a kindle and a new dsi game oh and my bought her a huge chocolate bunny!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts