Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
WTF did I get myself into??? This s*** happens for me being nice
by Anonymous
March 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I have 2 friends lets call them "susana and jessica" Well I had invited jessica to a public event for Easter and also other friends of mine. It's a egg hunt thing for the kids and since Jessica never takes her kid out I figure it will be nice. Then  Susana and I were talking and I mention going to this event, she asked me for the name of the place, looked it up and said she was going. Well S and J don't get along, cause S said something about J's mother. IT was some stupid shit and things that high schoolers fight over. But J is very immature and thinks everyone is out to get her. So I mention to Jessica that Susana might be going to avoid any problems at first J said she wouldn't go cause S is evil and she wants to avoid shit. Then I found out Jessica was going on her own without telling me, it just so happens she was going the wrong day and I caught her leaving her house. (why she was going quietly without telling me, after she told me she wouldn't I don't know) Well then she calls me and tells me she is going but if something happens is my fault. WTF??? jessica has this idea that susuana's friends will come up to her and ask her whats going on and she will pop off and hit someone. Im like are you serious? she goes yes I have to be on attack mode all the time. LMAO, this is some high school shit and I told her, as soon as I see any commotion im out. I will not deal with this shit with my child there.

To make longer story short Jessica thinks Susana is out to get her although susana lives close to her and has never attempted to contact her. Jessica says she needs to be alert cause you never know what could happen. I told her, it sucks to be you and live in a world where fear takes over your life. Next time im going alone to places, let them find out places for themselves.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 30, 2013 at 7:30 AM

bump

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    I wouldn't be friends with Jessica period.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    I wouldn't waste my time on a friend like that.
    The whole j/s conversation sounds like something you'd see on a teenagers fb.
  • Anonymous 1
    March 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am starting to distance myself little by little from her, but in reality she makes me sad. She has like 2  friends and her little one is caged in that house 24/7.Im one of those 2 friends that actually visit her.

• Anonymous 1
    March 30, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't waste my time on a friend like that.
    The whole j/s conversation sounds like something you'd see on a teenagers fb.

Exactly and this is a 35 year old woman arguing with a 23. Im like you are a mom now stop this childhish shit. But jesica is the most hard headed woman I will ever meet.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 30, 2013 at 7:39 AM
    One day they both will mature. We hope lol.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    I'd stop all together! Obviously she's way to immature and it seems like she likes to cause problems. I understand you want to be there for her child too but unfortunately there's not much you can do. Believe me I've had some so called friends just like her and it was honestly the best move I ever made. I think our friendship would've ended all bad if I kept having them come around.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am starting to distance myself little by little from her, but in reality she makes me sad. She has like 2  friends and her little one is caged in that house 24/7.Im one of those 2 friends that actually visit her.

• JenB1983
    March 30, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    Jessica is either paranoid or ghetto as hell.

Either way......I would just leave her alone.
  • RaynesMommy07
    March 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Ummm You need new friends.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Grade school BS.. I wouldn't be friends with either of them.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN