Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
bluebunbun
Both of my babies had the same surgery on the same day and now
March 30, 2013 at 6:58 AM

My kids are 4 and 2 years old. They had a surgery to fix their hernia's a few weeks before Christmas. Well Thursday it was confirmed that my baby boy (2 year old) has another hernia. I am freaking out. He isn't in pain, wasn't the last time either. I'm so scared now. Last time they let me go back with both kids and hold their hands while they got put to sleep. The kids don't remember it, but my 2 year old looked like he died. he was twisting and his eyes were rolling. I am just really scared. I don't want my baby to have another surgery......I'm not telling anyone until we see the surgeon because my sister and mom are WAY over dramatic and will act like he has cancer. I really cant take them right now, it would just be too much. My BF doesn't think anything is a big deal. He wasn't even worried when they got the first surgery.....

Replies

• LadyGrey2514
    March 30, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    My oldest had a hernia repair just before his first birthday. I also went into the room with him and it was just like you described. I almost wish I had listened when the doctors warned me against going in the room. Hang in there, I know it's scary and nerve wracking but everything will work out.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    I'm sorry.
  • bluebunbun
    March 30, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Aww soo little. I almost didn't go in with my DD after seeing my DS. I did go in with her she was screaming though so it didn't look as bad idk I just can't believe he has another one...My dd woke up fine but DS woke up in so much pain they had to give him morphine I don't want him to have to do this again.....

Quoing LadyGrey2514:

My oldest had a hernia repair just before his first birthday. I also went into the room with him and it was just like you described. I almost wish I had listened when the doctors warned me against going in the room. Hang in there, I know it's scary and nerve wracking but everything will work out.

• bluebunbun
    March 30, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry.

• RaynesMommy07
    March 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

((hugs))

• bluebunbun
    March 30, 2013 at 7:29 AM

thank you he just woke up and is cuddling with me

Quoting RaynesMommy07: