Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Do you work? Or are you getting a degree etc?
by Anonymous
March 30, 2013 at 3:05 AM

I feel like i need to do something with my life. I had worked as a housekeeper when i was very young and then as a assistant manager at a clothing store for a few years. Now i am a sahm and worried about my future. I mean i don't have anything to fall back on and my husband and i could really use more money, we arent broke but we don't have much. I can't think of anything i would want to do, i want to have a real career but have no interest in anything really. So what do you all do? Do you work? Where? Going to college?

Replies

• partingwhisper
    March 30, 2013 at 3:10 AM

currently i am on disability . i did graduate high school and completed two years vocational school but that education is relatively useless in my current situation. i am hoping to get picked for the Bond program for training in medical transcription . 

• thetrollcat
    March 30, 2013 at 3:10 AM

I iz gettin muh edukashion

• CutieCrab
    Jen
    March 30, 2013 at 3:11 AM

I work.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 3:13 AM
    I'm a hustler. I don't need to continue my education, and really have zero desire to do so.
  • mattiehatter
    March 30, 2013 at 3:14 AM

I work. I would like to go back to college one day, but now is not the time for me. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up lol.

• gabrielsmommy04
    March 30, 2013 at 3:18 AM

im on disability as well but i have a college degree in early childhood education. I would love to go back to work teaching parenting classes to young and low income mothers when my son is older but my doctor has told me for that to happen my chrons would have to go in remission and he doesn't think its likely.

• Lunarprancer
    March 30, 2013 at 3:20 AM

april fools

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a hustler. I don't need to continue my education, and really have zero desire to do so.

• nazgor
    by nazgor
    March 30, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    education.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 3:23 AM
    Getting my Bachelor's and then Master's in psychology with an emphasis in child development.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I work from home and am not continuing my education and probably never will.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts