Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
i hate my dumba** friend!! *UPDATE #5*
by Anonymous
March 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
This week I told my friend I was needing help cleaning and raking my yard. I'm trying to get it ready for the landscapers to plant flowers in a month. She said that's fine! She would be happy to help! We were supposed to get started tomorrow morning.

Well, she called today to tell me she couldn't help me this weekend because her family is having a reunion tomorrow afternoon.

She sees her freaking family everyday practically!! I am so pissed! I feel like calling her mom and telling her that she was supposed to help me, NOT go to some stupid reunion!

I need to get this done. I'm so pissed at her! I'm not sure if I should call her mom or just tell her I can't be friends with someone that goes back on their word.

*UPDATE* I called her mom. She said," ----- told me about you getting upset, I'm so sorry, we didn't know she was supposed to help you.... blah blah... I told her it's fine if she wants to come later or leave the reunion early ski she can still help"
I'm about to call my friend to see which she wants to do.

*UPDATE #2* I called my friend.d twice but she's not answering. I texted her like 7 times and she hasn't responded. She better text or call back. If she doesn't ill be making an unexpected visit to her pathetic apartment.

*UPDATE 3* my friend finally called me back, she said she's going to skip the reunion altogether! I'm so excited! I knew she wasn't that big of a bitch. Also my brother is coming to help. I had asked him before my friend called back. He said he was going to do an Easter egg hunt with his wifes family but he'll help anyway. I will have 2 people to share a beautiful day with!!

*UPDATE #4* I just checked the freaking forecast, whaddaya know?? Its supposed to rain all freaking day tomorrow! I am so pissed. Oh well. I can still get her to help clean my basement or SOMETHING.

*Update#5* well, my friend came and stayed the night last night. We had a long talk about respect. My brother came too, he was being stand-offish, but he loosened up after a couple hours. We cleaned my flower beds, it looks great! My friend started whining about going to the reunion so I said just fucking go. But she said she didn't want to make me mad. So we cleaned up some stuff in my basement, dismantled an old entertainment center. Productive day!!!

My hubbys about to take me for a romantic dinner for all my hard work :) he spoils me!

Replies

• livelaughlov26
    March 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM
    Um...
  • LiesLiesLies
    March 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM
    Um WTF?

You sound like a shitty friend.

Calling her mom? Lol! Grow up!
  • Sassy762
    March 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Its Easter this weekend.......Hire some teens from your neighborhood to help you.....smdh

• TiffanyRose06
    I don't like the new queso I got :/
  • partingwhisper

and because she has family obligations that definitely come before helping rake a yard you hate her? selfish and ungrateful much?

• Kaelaasmom
    I'm sorry, did I hit my head and wake up back in high school? Call her mother? Grow up.
  • TugBoatMama

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 29, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    No me and her mom are really close. She likes me better than her own daughter!

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Um WTF?

You sound like a shitty friend.

Calling her mom? Lol! Grow up!

• MomTo2Boys12
    Wtf? Grow the hell up. Calling her mommy to tattle? Lmao
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

Yeah this exactly

Quoting Sassy762:

Its Easter this weekend.......Hire some teens from your neighborhood to help you.....smdh

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN