Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I Slept With A Married Man....
by Anonymous
March 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I didn't know he was married.

We had been seeing each other for a couple of months and our relationship had just recently become physical.

As soon as I found out he was married, I broke things off with him.

I feel like total shit...and now I'm debating on whether or not I should contact his wife.

What should I do? Please don't bash...I feel shitty enough as is...

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM

No. I have 2 kids of my own, so we agreed that we wouldn't take the each other to our respective homes until we were comfortable within the relationship to introduce everyone to one another. He told me he had 2 kids...said that he didn't want to talk about his marriage (when I asked about what happened and how often he sees his kids...he said it's a sore subject and his wife hurt him. I just assumed it was a horrible divorce). We had been going out maybe once every two weeks at first and then started seeing each other more (2-3 times a week, usually meeting for dinner or a beer after work). Last weekend, I invited him to meet my kids before they left to spend some time with their dad. He stayed the night (because the kids weren't going to be there). So, that's why I didn't really know until recently.

Quoting JLS2388:

How could you possibly be seeing a man for months and not realize he is married? Didn't you think it was strange that you never went to his home?

• BlessedBeX3
    March 29, 2013 at 12:13 PM

just move on with your life. there is no sense in dwelling over something you cannot change. what's done is done. move past it and focus on your and your (child-children?) You said you didn't know and thats not your fault. He was the twat that decieved you and his wife. This is not your fault.

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither outcome will make me feel better.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

It will make you feel better, but not her

if you really feel its the best thing to do, send an anonymous letter to her home with the pic of you two, your face blocked out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not wanting to "throw it in her face." I just feel like shit.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

do not contact his wife.

she doesn't need your ass throwing in her face that you slept with her husband

just leave the two of them alone and move on with your life.

• o.O....
    by o.O....
    March 29, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    Just move on.
  • Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    March 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    On the one hand I would personally want to know. On the other hand it is not at all your place. If I knew who he cheated with I know I would be more inclined to start shit with that person.
  • RaynesMommy07
    March 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    Just move on. No need to contact the wife just count your losses and move on with your life.
  • Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    March 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I would want to know if my husband was a cheating ass.

• QueenBof6
    March 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    How did you find out?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM

When he was using my shower, I went to use his phone since mine was charging. I saw 3 missed calls from "Lucy-ICE (wife)"

Quoting QueenBof6:

How did you find out?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts