Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Nika87
You're so spineless.....
by Nika87
March 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM
When cafemom came out with the option to post anonymously I thought it was a huge plus for the site because women were able to freely post things they were uncomfortable with......but as always someone always have to fuck up a good thing. Now the anon button is mostly used by scared, spineless little girls who want to bash, talk shit and start drama. If it wasn't for the anon button you broads would be quieter then a church mouse!!! You wouldn't have the guts to insult people and be rude...you're nothing but punks and bullies whose miserable with their own lives!!!

Little rant over, lol.

Replies

• robeandslippers
    March 28, 2013 at 3:12 AM

I don't anon. But then again, I don't care!

• Char-Bear
    March 28, 2013 at 3:13 AM

I don't need an anon button to be a bitch, it just comes naturally.

• damionsmama7195
    March 28, 2013 at 3:15 AM

that is why i don't use anon.

• muthrof_2
    March 28, 2013 at 3:16 AM
    Without anon, im still me.
  • maryroses
    March 28, 2013 at 3:16 AM

agreed

• skittlefart
    March 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM
    I don't use anon, but this has been said since the first month of them even putting anon on this site....
  • IsmellP00h
    March 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM
    *shrivels like a noodle*
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 28, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I anon all the time but thats bc I found out your replies can be found under google with your sn. So I anon, I am usually really nice when I reply the most I say bad is if people get mad at other moms for sharing their opinions different from theirs. I just tell them then they shouldn't have posted in the first place if they didn't want to hear it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 28, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Do you get how advertising works?  The Overlords want us to be bitchy, because bitchy increases site traffic, so they make more money.  

I like to help.

• thetrollcat
    March 28, 2013 at 3:27 AM

I think if you post every half hour on this topic you can spread the awareness out more...

This definately needs attention.

One post is simply not enough.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts