Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
SIL's baby shower gift WTF EDIT New EDIT Diff edit.
by Anonymous
March 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM

So my SI Lcan't make it to my baby shower. We live 10 hrs apart. She sent me a gift anyway. It came to today. This is what it is.

A pink basket full of shit.

Infant meds...I won't be vaxing I don't need that. I know she put that is there because she hopes I change my mind.I will use other methods I will use oatmeal baths, luke warm baths, only a shirt and diaper on, and rag on forehead.

Gas drops...What??? Do they give your baby gas???? Don't like chemicals. Will use bycycle kicks and rubbing the tummy.

Diaper rash cream.....My baby won't be siiting in a diaper long enough to get a rash.Will see a dr to figure out issues. Will see what my dr wants to do. The 1st thing I would do is find the issue and fix it. 

Baby Q tips. again WTH Don't want to stick anything in my baby. I will use a rag and my nail. 

Med spoon..again no need.Won't be using meds no meds again. 

a baby bath sponge. No way I will use that. Making own wash will switch everyday nogerms

Baby lotion shampoo and wash.....No way I am using that stuff. Making my own. Won't use lotion If need be I will make my own.

Plus a bunch of other stuff.

I can tell me are 2 diff types of moms.She doesn't mind chemicals and poisons.

Yes I am a 1st time mom. Due in May. I see nothing wrong with what I want. I am not stupid.

For all of you saying that I don't know what I am doing and I am just a new mom......Well so were you at one point. I will not use meds, chemicals,poisons, or anything that could hurt my baby. I am not some young chick who doesn't know anything. I have read read and read some more. I know that my baby will be healthy and smart and caring. 

BTW this is the letter she sent along.

Dear S,

I am deeply sorry that I can not make it to the baby shower. I hope you have a great time and enjoy every moment. 

When I had my baby my favorite gift was a basket full of care products. I got so much use out of the stuff and still have the basket today. The basket comes in handy for storage and holding little things. B(her son) keeps alls his crayons and such in his. 

I hope you like it has much as I did.

Love,

J,D,and B. 

For those of you saying how horrible I am and how wonderful my SIL is. You could not be more wrong. She things everyone needs to be like her(hence the gift). For some reason MY family just things she is greatest thing. She is just a bitch. 

Replies

• JenB1983
    March 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    Dear lord I hope you're a troll instead of being an obnoxious and ungrateful brat.

Eta-I think this is a record number of likes for a response by me. Lol
    Eta2-I did the first eta at under 60 likes.....now I KNOW it's a record. LOL
    Eta3-w00t!!!! Can I get to 300?!?!?!
    Eta4-holy crap! 316!!!!!! Y'all are making me feel special.
    Eta5-come on 400!!!! No whammies no whammies no whammies!!!!!!
    Eta6-bwahahahahahaha!!!! This is hilarious. How high can I go?!?!?!
    Eta7-leave for a day and hit 500!!!!! Oh, and "perfect" op....I'm a natural birthing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding momma......and I just gave my 3 1/2 month old Tylenol for an unexplained fever. It. Will. Happen.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    You are kinda of an idiot.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

I call BS

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    You are an idiot
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Just not what I wanted for my baby.

Quoting JenB1983:

Dear lord I'm hope you're a troll instead of being an obnoxious and ungrateful brat.

• Iamstacey
    That was sweet of her! Also, you should donate it. You sound like a snot.
  • jenmomx3

Your attitude...WTF.....

• NoahandEliza
    You put it way less rude than I was going to...

Quoting JenB1983:

Dear lord I'm hope you're a troll instead of being an obnoxious and ungrateful brat.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5

• ajdahd13
    March 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    SMH. Please be a troll. Please tell me that type of person isn't reproducing.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN