Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Ali5683
Yoga?
by Ali5683
March 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Anyone have their favorite yoga program, dvd, etc. that they use and love? Any suggestions?

Replies

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    March 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    Bump
  • alexsmomaubrys2
    March 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I am going to have to give yoga another try. I really didn't like it.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

• CorpCityGrl
    March 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Yoga Booty Ballet!  It combines yoga with dance and sculpting for a great workout.

Yoga Booty Ballet

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    March 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM
    For at home I love the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown. I do it in front of the gas fireplace-- homemade hot yoga!
  • almondpigeon
    March 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM

fit tv used to have a really good yoga show, but i can't remember what it was called or if it's still on anywhere (how helpful was that???)  i haven't found any yoga DVDs that i really like.

i've recently started doing yoga again after a few years' break.  i started with sun salutation and i'm adding in poses from the ashtanga primary series.  supposedly, doing this is the "correct" way to align mind & body.  whatever.  i'm only doing it this way because it's only taking a few minutes every day :).  obviously adding poses will make it take longer, but i'm hoping to be more used to it by then.  i'm doing it first thing in the morning and i have a hard time waking up early to exercise.

• IamDB
    by IamDB
    March 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I love Ashtanga Yoga, it's incredibly challenging! I've been using videos on Youtube and Hulu. I wish I could go to the yoga studio that is just around the corner from my house, but it's so expensive :(

• candyrow
    March 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    I love yoga, I gave it up and now I carnt find my dvd. It really helped with my posture, I don't know why I gave it up.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN