Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
F***ity F*** F*** F***- teens and sex! ETA again
by Anonymous
March 26, 2013 at 12:46 AM

So, doing the laundry today I found a rubber in the dryer. Because I have an IUD I was pretty sure it wasn't from DH. But I asked just in case. (the IUD is recent)

He said no, so I asked Teen DD. Her response made me suspicious.

Several hours later I reapproached the subject with her. After a lengthy discussion, which left me screaming in my skull!!! I learned at 14 she is not only NOT a virgin, she's bi too!

I explained to her about dental dams and condoms. Asked if she needed me to make a purchase. Reminded her that under age sex is technically illegal and definitely frowned upon in this house.

I carefully considered where she goes "unsupervised". Sleep overs with female friends. Adult supervided activities with boys (maybe their parent aren't watch as close as I do?)

Arrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just at a total loss and FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In regards to why/how it is illegal for a 14 yo to have sex:
My State's Law

...solicit a minor child under the age of sixteen (16) years to
    participate in a sexual act, or...

The condom/rubber was in the wrapper

Replies

• KristenFowles
    March 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Well....

At least she was honest?  That's a huge plus!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Sorry.  That sucks.  

• thetrollcat
    March 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM

well I think in about another ten years society will be encouraging teens to have sex at 12 and move out by 14 and have families by 16. Hey, at least we can retire earlier!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Quoting KristenFowles:

Well....

At least she was honest?  That's a huge plus!

yeah- she was honest. i was asking about guys in the beginning of the convo and she had shifty eyes. so i changed the words to "person". she came clean

• Anonymous 1

Quoting thetrollcat:

well I think in about another ten years society will be encouraging teens to have sex at 12 and move out by 14 and have families by 16. Hey, at least we can retire earlier!

you're not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

• Anonymous 1
    March 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry.  That sucks.  

awww, C'mon!

help me!

puhleeze

• thetrollcat
    March 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM

dude in this place these women believe teens should have sex, have babies, and we the parents should cater to them, raise their babies, give them free ipads and shit. Afterall, the goal to being a teen is hump, produce, and mooch off mom and dad.

But yet they claim they are too immature to move out on their own *rolling eyes*

This place is not the best place for teen reality LOL

BTW, if your daughter was mine, I would not be allowing sex, it just isnt going to happen. Dating is not allowed until they are sixteen and TRUST has to work both ways. At this point your daughter would have broken my trust and would be required to earn it back.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

you're not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

• babyvader07
    March 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I rather her be honest and down right not lie. My parents skulleded me when they found out i was 17!!! and smart to use condoms. But, I'm Sorry for you. 

• Angeliquer13
    March 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    All you can do at this point is make sure she's having safe sex.
  • thetrollcat
    March 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM

translation.

Congratulations she is having sex, you cannot stop her, therefore, let her have sex as long as she is using a rubber and bc :)

Quoting Angeliquer13:

All you can do at this point is make sure she's having safe sex.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN