Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
So would it be okay for your child to die because others dont vax?
by Anonymous
March 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Now I am not against non vaxed or whatever until it interferes with my kids safety and health. That is where I draw the line. So since so many people are okay with people who don't vax let me ask one question. Say you have a baby under one year old. And a baby cant get the MMR vaccination until they turn one. So lets say one sunny day you take your baby to the park and there is a boy there about five who hasn't been vaccinated and he has measles. But doesn't show any signs of it. Well that boy unknowingly gave your baby measles and your baby dies from it. Now how do you feel?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 25, 2013 at 9:58 PM

• xoch86
    by xoch86
    March 25, 2013 at 9:59 PM

This

Quoting Anonymous:

• elliotmommytobe
    March 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM
    Hell no its not OK but some kid dying isnt gonna change their minds
  • delilahsmom1177

I really doubt any unvaxing mom would bring her child out until she knew 100% the child was NOT contagious. At least I wouldn't.

• AnnRmommaof3

OMFG! Really? Its their choice. I vax some people dont vax odds are your baby isnt going to die from some unvaxed kid give me a fucking break.

• bowribbonmama
    Psst. Kids who are vaxxed can still catch it AND be contagious.
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05

I have a 5 week old who has a sibling that is 22 months who has not been vaccinated with the MMR.  I guess I must not be too worried about it.  I'd probably feel just as shitty if my child died from a vaccine or if they didn't die from a vaccine. I mean hello, my child just died. I doubt there is any way that I would feel any better, regardless of the situation.

• invisibleme
    March 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM

SMH! Your baby could get it the same way the unvaxed kid got it.

• ilovemykids323

so i'm supose to keep my kids home in a bubble??? how is this my fault at all... and even kids with the vax can spread the illnesses. i vax btw.

• wolfybaby

you watched that episode of law and order, didnt you? the way i see it, its not illegal to not vaccinate. you face a risk going out into public. there are a million illnesses that there are no vaccines for that your kids can catch from other kids. if you [general] are so freaking worried about your kids being around unvaccinated disease-mongers, do a survey of everyone at the damned park. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN