Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
So you park your medical work vans in front of my house and not yours?
by Anonymous
March 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Nieghbore do you have any idea how annoying that is? You park where we place our trash cans, the vans are huge medical transport vans and I can't see the cars, walkers around it. Why not park in front of your own damn house? You don't even have the decency to wave back at me when I show you common courtesy? Asshole. Btw why is there so many people living in one house? Like 6 adults and three kids in a three bedroom....I know you all have jobs...the yard sales every weekend are a nice touch as well. Of course I don't mind you leaving your signs up nailed to my trees... You didn't notice I took them down and put them by your mailbox? ..... 

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    We had a problem like that, when I lived in the city.

I put 2 chairs in front of my house with a caution ribbon between and a sign that said no parking. They actually tried moving it the first day and I went out there and told them no, I want to park my own car or have my guest be able to park in front of my home which I pay for, if you have too many cars figure something out.
  • Elyce225
    March 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    I wouldn't allow that at all. Put something out there so they don't park there.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts