Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
So you park your medical work vans in front of my house and not yours?
by Anonymous
March 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Nieghbore do you have any idea how annoying that is? You park where we place our trash cans, the vans are huge medical transport vans and I can't see the cars, walkers around it. Why not park in front of your own damn house? You don't even have the decency to wave back at me when I show you common courtesy? Asshole. Btw why is there so many people living in one house? Like 6 adults and three kids in a three bedroom....I know you all have jobs...the yard sales every weekend are a nice touch as well. Of course I don't mind you leaving your signs up nailed to my trees... You didn't notice I took them down and put them by your mailbox? ..... 

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    We had a problem like that, when I lived in the city.

I put 2 chairs in front of my house with a caution ribbon between and a sign that said no parking. They actually tried moving it the first day and I went out there and told them no, I want to park my own car or have my guest be able to park in front of my home which I pay for, if you have too many cars figure something out.
  • Elyce225
    March 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    I wouldn't allow that at all. Put something out there so they don't park there.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN