Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why do some black women seem to hate to see white women with back men?
by Anonymous
March 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM

My DH is a doctor and he is black, well 3/4 black anyway. I am white and I have had several experiences with black women acting like me and DH shouldn't be together. It was more then that though, it was like by marrying a successful black man, I took a man from them or something. Like because he is back and successful, he should only marry a black woman. I just don't get it. Thankfully, I don't get that attitude from DH's family since his mom is half white.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

• ebbierowe
    March 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    I don't care....but its probably the same reason some people give me (I am black) and my white husband rude looks and stare at us.
  • Mommy2b2many
    March 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

As a black woman I don't care who you are or who youre with as long as youre not with my husband lol. I think some people still like to see races stick together. But the animosty honestly is most likely directed at your DH and not you; for thinking that He was "too good to marry a black woman" and went and got himself a white woman. Thats what I've seen; the people who have a problem with it tend to be upset at the member of their race.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Because there are very few sucessful black men and you took one of them. Don't u know the black women own them and they are not supposed to get with white bitches. That's like stealing dude! Black women think that white women take all the good black men and leave them witht he trash .... or so I've been told.

LMAO

• Pink.Sunshine
    March 24, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I can't speak for all black women. I can only speak for myself and I don't give a flying turd about who others choose to date.

• laranadtony

I don't know any that give a shit as long as it is not their man.

• audreesmama
    This is what I was told when I dated a black man. He was a very successful realtor and I was told I took 'the last good brother left on earth.' He informed them he was no a 'brother ' lol.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

As a black woman I don't care who you are or who youre with as long as youre not with my husband lol. I think some people still like to see races stick together. But the animosty honestly is most likely directed at your DH and not you; for thinking that He was "too good to marry a black woman" and went and got himself a white woman. Thats what I've seen; the people who have a problem with it tend to be upset at the member of their race.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

What a shitty fucking statement to make. You need to throw a some in there. I'm a black chick with a successful black man who doesn't give a fuck about who you like getting dick from.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are very few sucessful black men and you took one of them. Don't u know the black women own them and they are not supposed to get with white bitches. That's like stealing dude! Black women think that white women take all the good black men and leave them witht he trash .... or so I've been told.

LMAO

• laranadtony
    March 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I am watching it on both sides. My stepdaughter is marrying a black man and my son is marrying a black girl(actually, she is interracial).

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts