Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT A MAN IN MY LIFE, DOESN'T MEAN I'M GAY!!
by Anonymous
March 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM

and there's nothing wrong with being gay if you are, but stop saying I'm gay because I think men are stupid idiot assholes and yes, I mean some not all but I am never dating or having sex with them again. NO I DON'T WANT A WOMAN! I am not sexually or physically attracted to a woman. I don't want a woman so stop saying that!So I'm a freak because I'd rather be alone? What the hell ever! end vent. Getting a little sick and tired of hearing this crap constantly just because I'd rather be single.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 23, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Ok...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 23, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Yes you are.
  • HipLikeJunk
    March 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be alone. I am single, and very happy to be alone. Who is giving you grief?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM

everyone I talk to, they seem to think I need a man in my life constantly

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be alone. I am single, and very happy to be alone. Who is giving you grief?

• banana-bear
    March 23, 2013 at 1:56 PM

• HipLikeJunk
    March 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I hate that society perpetuates the idea that all women are desperate for a man. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

• AthenaRadhaGaia
    March 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    this happens to me as well people seem to think because of my age I need dex and a boyfriend and to go out and have fun.
  • Anonymous
    March 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Yes and it feels like I'm going to be explaining myself to my family and others for the rest of my life.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I hate that society perpetuates the idea that all women are desperate for a man. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

• Anonymous
    March 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Family is fun, friends are fun. We're alone, but not lonely. i like it better this way

Quoting AthenaRadhaGaia:

this happens to me as well people seem to think because of my age I need dex and a boyfriend and to go out and have fun.

• HipLikeJunk
    March 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM

A little more of this: 

And they'll eventually stop asking :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes and it feels like I'm going to be explaining myself to my family and others for the rest of my life.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts