Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT A MAN IN MY LIFE, DOESN'T MEAN I'M GAY!!
by Anonymous
March 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM

and there's nothing wrong with being gay if you are, but stop saying I'm gay because I think men are stupid idiot assholes and yes, I mean some not all but I am never dating or having sex with them again. NO I DON'T WANT A WOMAN! I am not sexually or physically attracted to a woman. I don't want a woman so stop saying that!So I'm a freak because I'd rather be alone? What the hell ever! end vent. Getting a little sick and tired of hearing this crap constantly just because I'd rather be single.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 23, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Ok...
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 23, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Yes you are.
  • HipLikeJunk
    March 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be alone. I am single, and very happy to be alone. Who is giving you grief?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 23, 2013 at 1:55 PM

everyone I talk to, they seem to think I need a man in my life constantly

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be alone. I am single, and very happy to be alone. Who is giving you grief?

• banana-bear
    March 23, 2013 at 1:56 PM

• HipLikeJunk
    March 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I hate that society perpetuates the idea that all women are desperate for a man. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

• AthenaRadhaGaia
    March 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    this happens to me as well people seem to think because of my age I need dex and a boyfriend and to go out and have fun.
  • Anonymous 1
    March 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Yes and it feels like I'm going to be explaining myself to my family and others for the rest of my life.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

I hate that society perpetuates the idea that all women are desperate for a man. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

• Anonymous 1
    March 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Family is fun, friends are fun. We're alone, but not lonely. i like it better this way

Quoting AthenaRadhaGaia:

this happens to me as well people seem to think because of my age I need dex and a boyfriend and to go out and have fun.

• HipLikeJunk
    March 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM

A little more of this: 

And they'll eventually stop asking :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes and it feels like I'm going to be explaining myself to my family and others for the rest of my life.

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN