Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
did you scream and yell in labor?
by Anonymous
March 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I just watched a video and I'm curious. I never did with either of my kids, I was super calm, God only knows how or why...

I also heard a woman screaming the night I gave birth to my first daughter.

Replies

• D.O.E.
    by D.O.E.
    March 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM

only  until i get the epidural, then im nice.

i always threaten the anesthesiologist "this better not hurt! dont hit my spine! fuck you nurse YOU stay still!!"

• Blessedlife79
    March 23, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Sure did. My epidural ran out an hr before I started pushing and they wouldn't give me more. I'm pretty sure I woke the whole floor up LOL. Get her out. Push her back in. LOL. I said it all. In my defense she was almost 10 pounds :)

• Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    When they stuck a vaccuum in there, yes, yes I did.

When they sewed me up inside and out, including a lacerated cervix, and then proceeded to leave a fucking SPONGE inside my birth canal and had to go digging around in there, yeah, I screamed like a banshee.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    I didnt with either of my boys i was calm and handled to contrations very well. With my oldest there was a lady who was screaming.
  • daisy_5245
    March 23, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Nope.

• TaralynnStewart
    Three baby's and no.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Yelled screamed cried prayed and cussed out relatives it was natural childbirth and not by choice felt like some type of torture.
  • ninjakids
    March 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    Nope, i was induced and refused the epidural. With my first i refused to act like that because after they broke my water and i was laying there the woman in the room next to me miscarried (i heard the nurses in the hall). I refused to scream etc when i knew a woman next to me would kill to be going through what i was.
    With my second i didnt scream etc because i didnt with my first.

My aunt also said the nicer you act the nicer the nurses will be to you, and i had fantastic l&d nurses. They all even came to visit me during my hospital stay.
  • BeAmour
    by BeAmour
    March 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM
    I was very quiet.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    March 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM
    Nope.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups