Mom Confessions

Anonymous
did you scream and yell in labor?
by Anonymous
March 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I just watched a video and I'm curious. I never did with either of my kids, I was super calm, God only knows how or why...

I also heard a woman screaming the night I gave birth to my first daughter.

Replies

• melschlegs
    March 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Nope - DH said I was a champ.  But then again, my doctor gave me the best epidural in the world! ;)

• gabriellasmomma
    March 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Nope. I'm super shy and quiet, even while giving birth. Lol. I made a little noise with my first but then the second two I kept it quiet. The doctor didn't believe I needed an epidural or that I was ready to push because she said I want making enough noise.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    I screamed at nurse who was trying to keep my son from coming out and told me to wait for the dr to get there.
  • IhartU
    by IhartU
    March 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I've had four babies and three of them were induced with pitocin- no pain meds what so ever with any of them and I didn't scream or yell. I laid on my side, with my arms over my head, my fingers interlaced and squeezed so hard they were sore for days after. I sure did hear a lot of screaming and moaning from other labor and delivery rooms though. Those woman sounded like they were dying.

• Dreamscape1014
    March 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    Yes!
  • auntietotty

I probably yelled. I didnt scream though.

• Lizardannie1966

I did everything but levitate above the bed, spin my head and spit out pea soup.

It was my time to be an uncontrollable, inconsolable basket case, I 'spose! lol

• Bitemebetty
    March 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    Nope but I had an epi.
  • etsmom
    by etsmom
    March 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I groaned loudly but never yelled or screamed.

• momsluvAP
    March 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

No I was in too much pain

Mom Confessions