Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
did you scream and yell in labor?
by Anonymous
March 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I just watched a video and I'm curious. I never did with either of my kids, I was super calm, God only knows how or why...

I also heard a woman screaming the night I gave birth to my first daughter.

Replies

• melschlegs
    March 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Nope - DH said I was a champ.  But then again, my doctor gave me the best epidural in the world! ;)

• gabriellasmomma
    March 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Nope. I'm super shy and quiet, even while giving birth. Lol. I made a little noise with my first but then the second two I kept it quiet. The doctor didn't believe I needed an epidural or that I was ready to push because she said I want making enough noise.
  • Anonymous 31
    by Anonymous 31
    March 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    I screamed at nurse who was trying to keep my son from coming out and told me to wait for the dr to get there.
  • IhartU
    by IhartU
    March 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I've had four babies and three of them were induced with pitocin- no pain meds what so ever with any of them and I didn't scream or yell. I laid on my side, with my arms over my head, my fingers interlaced and squeezed so hard they were sore for days after. I sure did hear a lot of screaming and moaning from other labor and delivery rooms though. Those woman sounded like they were dying.

• Dreamscape1014
    March 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    Yes!
  • auntietotty

I probably yelled. I didnt scream though.

• Lizardannie1966

I did everything but levitate above the bed, spin my head and spit out pea soup.

It was my time to be an uncontrollable, inconsolable basket case, I 'spose! lol

• Bitemebetty
    March 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    Nope but I had an epi.
  • etsmom
    by etsmom
    March 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I groaned loudly but never yelled or screamed.

• momsluvAP
    March 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

No I was in too much pain

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN