Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
did you scream and yell in labor?
by Anonymous
March 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I just watched a video and I'm curious. I never did with either of my kids, I was super calm, God only knows how or why...

I also heard a woman screaming the night I gave birth to my first daughter.

Replies

• H.E.Smama
    March 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    Nope my family did all the yelling :-\
  • SamiJ18
    by SamiJ18
    March 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    Yes, when I was induced with my DD. I cried from the pain until I got an epidural.

I didn't cry at all with my son. I went into labor naturally and the pain wasn't as intense.
  • Mcelly
    by Mcelly
    March 23, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    I knew I was having a c-sec, I cried because I went into labor at 31 weeks, having triplets. I was hoping to get to 34.
    I was very affraid for the health of the babies. In the end, it all turned out okay, they are now 5 months, happy and healthy! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

awww, I'd cry if I needed a c-section too! 

Quoting Mcelly:

With my first yea, w my second, no. With my third I cried silently while they did a c-section.

• dipsetgrl06
    Nope. I was laughing and joking the whole time, even while delivering. My doctor was amazed at how quiet and relaxed I was. The lady in the room next mine was yelling and moaning all day. She freaked me out, I was so scared I would be like that.
  • jojo_star

Yes. I was 13, terrified, in pain, and having a baby. So yes, I screamed and yelled a lot. With my second delivery, I just cried, because it hurt, I was being induced, but mainly, because I knew my baby was gone and I'd be delivering her sleeping. 

• momof2891
    With number 1, I was quiet. With number 2, I screamed once. With number 3, I was screamed right at the end.
  • 4weeman
    by 4weeman
    I just moaned. Then had a c-section
  • nataliesmom2012
    I complained about how I really wanted a cheeseburger but that's just about it.
  • notjstanothrmom
    March 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM

No.

• haileys_mommy06
    March 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    Nope. I was calm both times. Screaming and yelling doesn't help anything.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN