Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
mom4awesomekids
Our new family member we're getting!!
March 23, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Our friend's dog had 14 puppies and we're getting this one.....now we just have to name him.

I'm thinking Ceasar.

What does everyone else think? 

By the way he's Staffordshire Terrier and they aren't sure about the dad...thinking Shepherd.  This guy is the boy runt so I don't think he'll get too big.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM

He's adorable.

• LoriLou75
    March 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM

why would your friend breed so irresponsibly?

• harehelper

But if you have all names that sound similar you won't be able to call out the right name, LOL. I named my two sons names that sound a lot alike and I can NEVER say the right name when I am talking to them!  :)

Quoting mom4awesomekids:

We have Casper and Charlie already so kinda want something that goes well with their names :)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I knew a woman who was called Moose (her choice).  She was a bouncer in a lesbian bar.  :)

Quoting numonestunar:

Moose. Lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Sooo cute! I love the name Ceasar for Shepherds
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    Mine was a runt and he is a pitbull. He is easily 50+ pounds and is built solid.
  • MichLW69
    March 23, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    Rufus.
  • 4Seasons-89
    March 23, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    Don't let the runt facture fool you! We have a pit the had a mix of pups. Her runt was a pit/rottweiler and though it took her a bit she ended up outgrowing a the last few of the pups we were trying to find homes for. She was fairy skinny but man did she grow. Ceasar is a good name. I also like the name Caseus. It's the name of a kid I used to baby sit but everyone call him Cash
  • mom4awesomekids
    March 23, 2013 at 1:40 PM

She was outside on a chain and a dog came into the yard and they did stuff....they didn't even know she was pregnant.  Things happen.  I'm not going to deal with bashing.  THIS is a post to help find a good name for him. 

Quoting LoriLou75:

• mom4awesomekids
    March 23, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Besides I can't control another person's actions.  You could ask her y ourself if you wanted to lol.

Quoting mom4awesomekids:

She was outside on a chain and a dog came into the yard and they did stuff....they didn't even know she was pregnant.  Things happen.  I'm not going to deal with bashing.  THIS is a post to help find a good name for him. 

Quoting LoriLou75:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts