Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why did you ladies have babies with losers? CS
by Anonymous
March 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM

how in the hell is a grown man only paying $50 a month for a child? Why did you date a man with no real job or money? I just do not understand. I made sure that any person I dated, was financially stable. If me and Hubz split today, he'd have to pay me over $1000 for one child. Why? Why would you have a baby with a broke ass dude?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 22, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    When we were dating, he was making $15/hr, working 60 hours a week.

7 years later, Meth, heroin and whatever else.. He pays less than $3.00/month. Oh well
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 22, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    Who has time to worry about what someone else is doing with their life?.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Some weren't losers when they were together and turned into losers later on.  Some were "accident's" others just don't care. My cousins ex only pays $25 a month for 2 kids, though I don't think he has paid in a few years.  He was a loser when they met...she seems to be attracted to losers seeing as her current DH is just as mucha loser as her ex. 

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 22, 2013 at 4:21 PM
    Shit happens. Life happens. Lose jobs. Go broke. It can happen to good people.

Plus not everyone has dated these losers, only fucked lol everyone has a lapse in judgment at some point.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    March 22, 2013 at 4:22 PM

mine wasnt a loser when i met, married and reproduced with him. then we moved across country to be near his family. they owned a bar...turns out he was an alcoholic :(

• vindicated
    March 22, 2013 at 4:22 PM

i didnnt sit there and say " hey, your gonna become a meth addict in a year, lets get pregnant!"

he had his own business for fucks sake.

OR- " hey! you will lose your mind in 5 years! lets procreate!"

• JessT5280
    March 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Ha! 

Because that's exactly how it happened. Riiiight.  

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    Didnt know it was under the table work. he get close to 15 a hr at one job and 200 a night at another.
  • LadySlimm

My ex husband and I were not broke when we had our 3. We never were on PA, had plenty of savings.

I leave him, he is suddenly "disabled" and can't work, so he gets out of paying CS.

Get the facts before you judge. Seriously. 

• Blue_Spiral
    March 22, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I didn't realize he was a loser.

I was young and extremely naive and inexperienced, but of course, I thought I knew what I was doing lol. 

He does work, he just works under the table and doesn't give me any of the money.

When we lived together I made 10 an hour and he made 12 an hour.

He is currently making 12 an hour. He'll offer to send it and then doesn't.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN