Mom Confessions

Anonymous
stop calling my son names!
by Anonymous
March 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Yes, I yell at my son but I'm HIS MOM. HE KNOWS I LOVE HIM. You are NOT HIS DAD and he probably assumes you hate him! Especially when you say you can't "trust" him and call him a punk because even though he's been good with hitting for months, you throw it in his face like he's grown! I cannot take this! Take YOUR SON that I'm also a mom to, I'll take MY son and lets separate! I am not going to allow this behavior!

Replies

• Aleta775
    March 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    Wait wait. So you have two kids by two different dads, and you would give one of them up because of a disagreement? Am I reading that right?
  • cLanief
    by cLanief
    March 22, 2013 at 3:41 PM
    O.o
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 22, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    Yes I would. my oldest has been through SO much already and I don't want any more damage done. it sounds messed up but he uses the baby as a tool to make me stay. If I leave the baby with him, he'll give him back to me anyway.

Quoting Aleta775:

Wait wait. So you have two kids by two different dads, and you would give one of them up because of a disagreement? Am I reading that right?
  • Anonymous
    March 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    You can't honestly think his behavior is acceptable and good for my son to be around.

Quoting Aleta775:

• Aleta775
    March 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    Sooooo, you are willing to gamble with your youngest to protect the oldest? You are fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I would. my oldest has been through SO much already and I don't want any more damage done. it sounds messed up but he uses the baby as a tool to make me stay. If I leave the baby with him, he'll give him back to me anyway.

Quoting Aleta775:

• Aleta775
    March 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    Of course not, but why wouldn't you want BOTH kids? Why the fuck would you offer up the baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't honestly think his behavior is acceptable and good for my son to be around.

Quoting Aleta775:

• Anonymous
    March 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    Its not gambling. he treats his bio son like the sun shines out of his butt. You should see it. Its sickening the difference in how he treats them.

Quoting Aleta775:

Sooooo, you are willing to gamble with your youngest to protect the oldest? You are fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aleta775:

• agrisham13mom
    March 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM
    How about you grow a back bone, put on your big girl panties, take BOTH of your children and leave!!! See it is really simple if you think about it...
  • Anonymous
    I want both kids, but my toddler isn't the one being mistreated- my older son is.

Quoting Aleta775:

Of course not, but why wouldn't you want BOTH kids? Why the fuck would you offer up the baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aleta775:

• missym31

I just recently moved out and filed for divorce because my STBX treated and talked to my DS (from my first marriage) like crap.. Called him names like bastard and prick and so many more and I will not let my son live like that. I told my stbx that he will always be my son and the only one I will ever have, but I can marry over and over again if I want too.. I know what you are going thru.. but I dont have kids with this husband so I cant relate there..

Mom Confessions