Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Miss-B
Dressing sexy when you become a mom.. Thoughts?
by Miss-B
March 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it...Well, as long as you don't have booty cheeks hanging out...LOL! Showing a little cleavage isn't bad. There's a difference in dressy sexy and dressing slutty.

Replies

• StrangeDays
    March 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    I completely agree.
  • Miss-B
    by Miss-B
    March 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with showing boobs. To each their own, right?good

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Nah, I disagree. It doesn't look sexy to me. It looks trashy and desperate and completely inappropriate.

Quoting Miss-B:

It's sexy to show boobs. IMO. Hubby only likes to me wear it when I with him, tho.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

• nurbabe82
    March 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I agree.

• alegna4
    by alegna4
    March 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM

of course. some people just dont know the difference between sexy and slutty though and i think thats the problem. you dont have to be half naked to look sexy.

• MelanieMans
    March 22, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I agree as long as you are a good mother taking care of your kids why does it matter how you dress, just as long as your not dressing like Snooki

• cLanief
    by cLanief
    March 22, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    I agree
  • chattycassie
    March 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I am pretty conservative with my daily dress tbh.... That being said I love to look sexy when we go out.

• Snivs
    by Snivs
    March 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    If you got it - flaunt it lol but stay classy
  • loving_my2boys
    March 22, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    I love my skinny jeans, harley boots, and v-neck shirts.
  • MelanieMans
    March 22, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Almost everything I own shows a little cleavage, I like it. It bothers my neck when I wear normal t-shirts. I think a little cleavage is very sexy.

Quoting Miss-B:

Agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with showing boobs. To each their own, right?good

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Nah, I disagree. It doesn't look sexy to me. It looks trashy and desperate and completely inappropriate.

Quoting Miss-B:

It's sexy to show boobs. IMO. Hubby only likes to me wear it when I with him, tho.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN