Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Miss-B
Dressing sexy when you become a mom.. Thoughts?
by Miss-B
March 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it...Well, as long as you don't have booty cheeks hanging out...LOL! Showing a little cleavage isn't bad. There's a difference in dressy sexy and dressing slutty.

Replies

• StrangeDays
    March 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    I completely agree.
  • Miss-B
    by Miss-B
    March 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with showing boobs. To each their own, right?good

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Nah, I disagree. It doesn't look sexy to me. It looks trashy and desperate and completely inappropriate.

Quoting Miss-B:

It's sexy to show boobs. IMO. Hubby only likes to me wear it when I with him, tho.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

• nurbabe82
    March 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I agree.

• alegna4
    by alegna4
    March 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM

of course. some people just dont know the difference between sexy and slutty though and i think thats the problem. you dont have to be half naked to look sexy.

• MelanieMans
    March 22, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I agree as long as you are a good mother taking care of your kids why does it matter how you dress, just as long as your not dressing like Snooki

• cLanief
    by cLanief
    March 22, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    I agree
  • chattycassie
    March 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I am pretty conservative with my daily dress tbh.... That being said I love to look sexy when we go out.

• Snivs
    by Snivs
    March 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    If you got it - flaunt it lol but stay classy
  • loving_my2boys
    March 22, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    I love my skinny jeans, harley boots, and v-neck shirts.
  • MelanieMans
    March 22, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Almost everything I own shows a little cleavage, I like it. It bothers my neck when I wear normal t-shirts. I think a little cleavage is very sexy.

Quoting Miss-B:

Agree to disagree. I see nothing wrong with showing boobs. To each their own, right?good

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Nah, I disagree. It doesn't look sexy to me. It looks trashy and desperate and completely inappropriate.

Quoting Miss-B:

It's sexy to show boobs. IMO. Hubby only likes to me wear it when I with him, tho.

Quoting SavdNSanctified:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts