Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
owned my own salon **ask me anything!!** UPDATE
by Anonymous
March 22, 2013 at 12:38 AM
I have been doing hair professionally for 10 years now. Owned my salon before I had kids. I decided to stay home with them but still continue my education.
Ive worked hair shows, and I've been an educator for a big name company.
Ask me anything!!
**I didn't realize I would get so many questions!! I promise to get to all you ladies!! I am currently in the process of a move so bare with me!! I will answer as fast as I can!!****

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM
    Really?? No one cares about their hair??!!
  • sadiebug1228
    March 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    Cool. I don't really have any questions. I'm a massage therapist so I went to school with cosmos so I talked to them a lot while they were in school.

Was is expensive to keep up the salon? Did u sell the salon?
  • soph324
    by soph324
    March 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    Thats pretty cool. I'm in cosmetology school. I'll come back with some questions.
  • LexsMami
    March 22, 2013 at 12:45 AM

What products do you endorse and why?

• Anonymous 1
    March 22, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    It was expensive I guess. No different than any other small business I guess.
    Yes I sold it right before dd was born. I knew I wanted to stay home. I had an associate under me that took all my clients.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Cool. I don't really have any questions. I'm a massage therapist so I went to school with cosmos so I talked to them a lot while they were in school.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 22, 2013 at 12:48 AM
    What is the best way for me to dread my hair? I'm white, everyone I've talked to doesn't know.
  • sadiebug1228
    Why didnt u want to keep it and just like hire a manager and stay home but have others run it? If that makes since haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I sold it right before dd was born. I knew I wanted to stay home. I had an associate under me that took all my clients.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

• Anonymous 1
    Redken is my product line of choice. I worked for them for about 5 years. I woukd never endorse or sell anything I didnt believe in.
    Redken is science based. I can give you better reasonings if you ask more specific questions :)

Quoting LexsMami:

What products do you endorse and why?

• Anonymous 1
    March 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    Sex wax, its for surf boards. Start by sectioning off 1 in squares, emolisify wax between fingers then apply to hair, continue to twist then back comb. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

What is the best way for me to dread my hair? I'm white, everyone I've talked to doesn't know.

• Anonymous 1
    March 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    To be completely honest.....im a super control freak. Lol

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Why didnt u want to keep it and just like hire a manager and stay home but have others run it? If that makes since haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts