Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
owned my own salon **ask me anything!!** UPDATE
by Anonymous
March 22, 2013 at 12:38 AM
I have been doing hair professionally for 10 years now. Owned my salon before I had kids. I decided to stay home with them but still continue my education.
Ive worked hair shows, and I've been an educator for a big name company.
Ask me anything!!
**I didn't realize I would get so many questions!! I promise to get to all you ladies!! I am currently in the process of a move so bare with me!! I will answer as fast as I can!!****

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 22, 2013 at 12:41 AM
    Really?? No one cares about their hair??!!
  • sadiebug1228
    March 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    Cool. I don't really have any questions. I'm a massage therapist so I went to school with cosmos so I talked to them a lot while they were in school.

Was is expensive to keep up the salon? Did u sell the salon?
  • soph324
    by soph324
    March 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    Thats pretty cool. I'm in cosmetology school. I'll come back with some questions.
  • LexsMami
    March 22, 2013 at 12:45 AM

What products do you endorse and why?

• Anonymous 1
    March 22, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    It was expensive I guess. No different than any other small business I guess.
    Yes I sold it right before dd was born. I knew I wanted to stay home. I had an associate under me that took all my clients.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Cool. I don't really have any questions. I'm a massage therapist so I went to school with cosmos so I talked to them a lot while they were in school.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 22, 2013 at 12:48 AM
    What is the best way for me to dread my hair? I'm white, everyone I've talked to doesn't know.
  • sadiebug1228
    Why didnt u want to keep it and just like hire a manager and stay home but have others run it? If that makes since haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I sold it right before dd was born. I knew I wanted to stay home. I had an associate under me that took all my clients.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

• Anonymous 1
    Redken is my product line of choice. I worked for them for about 5 years. I woukd never endorse or sell anything I didnt believe in.
    Redken is science based. I can give you better reasonings if you ask more specific questions :)

Quoting LexsMami:

What products do you endorse and why?

• Anonymous 1
    March 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    Sex wax, its for surf boards. Start by sectioning off 1 in squares, emolisify wax between fingers then apply to hair, continue to twist then back comb. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

What is the best way for me to dread my hair? I'm white, everyone I've talked to doesn't know.

• Anonymous 1
    March 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    To be completely honest.....im a super control freak. Lol

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Why didnt u want to keep it and just like hire a manager and stay home but have others run it? If that makes since haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN