Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
my4loves4
i'd be happy with just a little help!! (salary of SAHM)*edit
March 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM

First, i wasn't complaining I don't get paid, ^why i said "i'd be happy with just a little help."

Second, I've been a working mom, and now a SAHM, Being A SAHM is harder than a working mom. When i worked, I had less to do at home because noone was home 8 hours of the day, plus at work you get breaks.

And i didnt work sitting at desks jobs, I worked at a housekeeper and factory work for years, Both were physically demanding the entire work day. I also did this while being a single mom.

Replies

• lovinglife0682
    March 21, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    My husband should get some as well. He walks in the door to start his second job as dad.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 21, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Working Moms make even more.  We get paid at our job and then come home and do everything listed.

• mcclainprincess
    March 21, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    I'm a single Mom with bronchitis, i can't hold anything down. I'm weak, aggravated, tired, i feel like shit.. Still went to work today now I'm running errands with my son, then tball, then supper and homework.

I'm Fucking tired. I want a little help.

Ok... My rant is over.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 21, 2013 at 7:02 PM
    women You got bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that lol

Quoting mcclainprincess:

I'm a single Mom with bronchitis, i can't hold anything down. I'm weak, aggravated, tired, i feel like shit.. Still went to work today now I'm running errands with my son, then tball, then supper and homework.

I'm Fucking tired. I want a little help.

Ok... My rant is over.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Sahms are always on call 24/7

All that matters is that our husbands and kids appreciate us.Being there for our family is priceless...no dollar amount needed.

• Beautiful31mom
    March 21, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Quoting lovinglife0682:

My husband should get some as well. He walks in the door to start his second job as dad.

I agree.

• lucky2Beeme
    March 21, 2013 at 7:06 PM

SAHM choose to stay home ~~ Deal with it.

• justinnaimee
    March 21, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    I dont understand this. Really. Working moms still have to do laundry and dishes and dinner. They still kiss boo boos and sit up all night with sick babies. Then they still have to get up and go to work. I cant imagine how hard and stressful that must be. My hats off to working moms.
  • 2BRBgirlz
    March 21, 2013 at 7:07 PM

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Working Moms make even more.  We get paid at our job and then come home and do everything listed.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Like I said.......... I'm a volunteer for my family. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts