Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why is it. (Might cause a debate)
by Anonymous
March 21, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Why is it that black history month is celebrated but if I wanted a "white history month" its racist.

Girls in boy scouts is fine but no boy could join girl guides (Canadians)

Gay pride parades every year but if I teach heterosexual families I am bigoted.

Schools can teach about all religions and all holidays but not about Christmas

That there can be "Black Beauty pageants" where no whites are allowed but if someone tried to do a White only pageant they would be sent to court.

In my sons gymnastics class and a black child went in front of Connor for an activity (no big deal) Mom was beside me (didn't know I was mom) and mumbled  "good job we never go in back put the cracker in the back" I turned to her totally surprised but didn't say anything. What would have happened if I used the N word?

I am sorry for the past I really am...but how much longer are we supposed to bend over backwards for what our ancestors did??

Oh and learn the bloody language of the country you are moving to!

Okay so I will get chewed out for this. But before you do. I have friends of all colours I am not racist I am just tired of being treated like a second class citizen by those that claim they are.

Vent over

Replies

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 21, 2013 at 2:24 PM

bump

• emsmom627
    March 21, 2013 at 2:24 PM

nicely put

• autodidact
    March 21, 2013 at 2:25 PM

oh not this shit again. 

• delilahsmom1177
    March 21, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Well one hetrosexuals do not have parades because it is the norm..... My DD is not taught about religion at all in public school. Other than that. Yes I agree. Racism is at it's peak and not whites on blacks. It is the truth...

• autodidact

"white" isn't a heritage. There are orgs, scholarships, social clubs, etc. for Slavs, Celts, etc, and no one objects them. 

• caito
    by caito

"I'm not racist but"

yes you are

• PISCIS29
    March 21, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    Schools can teach about all religions and all holidays but not about Christmas
    I dont get this either
  • HousewifeNina
    March 21, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    Other than rude gymnastics mom, also known an "an angry black woman", your post is filled with tomfuckery.

I will address just one of your examples and you can extrapolate that reply. There is a Black History month bc at one time and for a long time up to the beginning of BHM, history(read : textbooks) ignored and or negated the contributions of 99% of black Americans.
  • AliKatAK47
    1. Every month is white history month. Except February. Get over it. Black people get 28days for kids to learn the good they have done. And its not all its cracked up to be. You never learn about the awesome inventors and entrepreneurs (sp?). You just learn about slavery and civil rights. Woopty freakin doo.

2. Girls can't join the Boy Scouts. Sure they can join in on activities like Activity Day and things like that but until they are 14 and join venturing (great program. Get your kids in it) then they are not members of the BSA (unless they are a leader)

3. Having straight pride is one thing. Walking down Main Street with signs that say "God Hates Fags" is another. A "straight pride" parade will quickly escalate to a gay hate march. That is why they are not allowed.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    I agree with you actually. Its true, everything you said is true. Its gone as far as people getting bad looks if they say merry Christmas! Its freakin sad!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts