Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why is it. (Might cause a debate)
by Anonymous
March 21, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Why is it that black history month is celebrated but if I wanted a "white history month" its racist.

Girls in boy scouts is fine but no boy could join girl guides (Canadians)

Gay pride parades every year but if I teach heterosexual families I am bigoted.

Schools can teach about all religions and all holidays but not about Christmas

That there can be "Black Beauty pageants" where no whites are allowed but if someone tried to do a White only pageant they would be sent to court.

In my sons gymnastics class and a black child went in front of Connor for an activity (no big deal) Mom was beside me (didn't know I was mom) and mumbled  "good job we never go in back put the cracker in the back" I turned to her totally surprised but didn't say anything. What would have happened if I used the N word?

I am sorry for the past I really am...but how much longer are we supposed to bend over backwards for what our ancestors did??

Oh and learn the bloody language of the country you are moving to!

Okay so I will get chewed out for this. But before you do. I have friends of all colours I am not racist I am just tired of being treated like a second class citizen by those that claim they are.

Vent over

Replies

• CutieCrab
    Jen
    March 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    Yep! I agree! Its sad really...
  • HayleyDelReal
    March 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    amen. all I got.
  • Angelicembrace
    March 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Mhm

• KristenFowles
    March 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    I'm not touching this. Haha. Especially the race bit.

• amberlyp
    March 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    I agree completely
  • .Milfshake.
    March 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM

OMFG what about hispanic heritage month, or are we just singling out african american month?

• Mommynwife26
    March 21, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Quoting amberlyp:

I agree completely
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM
    It's about heritage not history. Two different things.

Quoting .Milfshake.:

OMFG what about hispanic heritage month, or are we just singling out african american month?

• RJC78
    by RJC78
    March 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Agreed!

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 21, 2013 at 2:23 PM

1st of all I absolutely agree with you on most but one thing, The thing you mentioned about learning the language of our country, Actually if you wanna get serious about that maybe you should hit up some Native American language book so that YOU can learn the language as well... English is not the original language of this country it was forced upon the people who were here first.. so please learn the language if you are gonna be here sweetie...

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts