Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I envy married people
by Anonymous
March 20, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I've had 4 boyfriends, 2 kids, none proposed. I'm 32 and hate my life. Married people are all rich with their fancy cars and fancy homes and look down on us single mothers trying to get by, PA or not. They will never know what it's like to be poor and alone. Ya'll have your men to hold, I have a pillow. I have my own single woman ring pretending I'm taken, like I have an imaginary husband. I haven't had sex with anyone in the past 7 years just my hand. I hate dildos not the same like a real penis on a real man's body. Only make $10 an hour live cooped up in a one bedroom apartment, I flunked college particlayr in alegbra. I owe $700 to the college I had to file bankruptcy or loose my kids. I fucking hate this!

Oh well, go back to your rich husbands 500,000 dollar home 40,0000 cars/trucks/suvs. Spit on us like most of you do! You pity us when you see us out in the street with our kids not looking like a clown with makeup, we have racoon eyes we work hard to provide the best we can, we don't get the opportunity to be SAHMs and live off husbands' money.

Replies

• LadyF86
    by LadyF86
    March 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    Oh ya most def.

Quoting BellaByrdie:

I don't know but if you figure it out will you let me know. 

Quoting LadyF86:

I am married and not rich! What the crap am i doing wrong?

• LizzieAnnesMom
    March 21, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    Wait..... Im rich? Well where the fuck is all my money?!?
  • Bethsunshine
    March 21, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Your little update only makes you look even more bitter. Might want to work on that if you want to actually GET a husband.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN