Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Affairs- did you really not know
by Anonymous
March 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I hear a lot of women say they were blind sided by affairs. I am just curious if you really truly didn't know or wanted to deny it?

Replies

• BeAmour
    by BeAmour
    March 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Hell no. I knew every.single.time. He had a pattern of behavior that he didn't know he was displaying everytime he was doing it.

I was foolish to stay but that's water under the bridge, at this point.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 20, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I admit when I had an affair, it just happened, I did not think I would ever do it, but sometimes you cant help what you feel

• Toxic.Stardust
    March 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

well his cheating was a total accident so yes, it did come as a surprise to both of us :)

*edit* to the cpeople that think I'm being serious, I was making a joke about the accidental cheating post from last year. The one who claimed her dh was really drunk and slept with a girl thinking it was his wife. She went as far as making a support group "Accidental Fornicators Anonymous"

• kaylamom2004
    March 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I think a large marjority knew there was SOMETHING not right & just didn't want to find out it was really an affair.

• MrsCountryMama
    March 20, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    I could always tell when my exh was up to something. I never physically caught him having sex with anyone but caught him in repeated emotional affairs. Emails myspace conversations dirty pics being sent back and forth. It was enough for me to want a divorce.
  • sweetnsassymami
    March 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I knew..it was confirmed when the OW called my house. I strongly believe a woman knows when something is up. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM

He really didn't know until I told him. He had his suspicions.

• EvilAsh
    by EvilAsh
    March 20, 2013 at 11:46 AM

How does cheating accidentally happen?

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

well his cheating was a total accident so yes, it did come as a surprise to both of us :)

• Stephd710

I had no idea about the first two.  I had suspicions on the 3rd which led me to investigate.....then he confessed to 2 others.  Now looking back the signs were there, I just wasnt looking for them.  

• jenmomx3

How was it an accident?  Not being snarky, genuinely curious.

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN