March 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM
One year of each.

Uploaded with Imgupr

Replies

• doulala
    by doulala
    March 19, 2013 at 9:25 PM

wow!

I cloth.   And not only what you show there in the pic for one year, but babies use them for a couple years usually, and they are also used for future babies too.

• bowribbonmama
    March 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
    Cloth makes my youngest break out in AWFUL rashes, even when she would get changed every hour. I still don't know what was causing it but ever since I switched to disposables the rashes have stopped.
    It sucks because I LOVE cloth.
  • elliotmommytobe
    March 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
    We use both
  • doulala
    by doulala
    March 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    Quoting bowribbonmama:

Cloth makes my youngest break out in AWFUL rashes, even when she would get changed every hour. I still don't know what was causing it but ever since I switched to disposables the rashes have stopped.

ah bummer!
    Maybe the type of material against her skin, or the detergent, or not getting rinsed thoroughly, maybe hourly wasn't enough?

• Raeann11
    March 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I cloth and love it. I had wish I had know more about it with my first two.

• SerenityBerry
    March 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Yeah, now double it. I have twins, we use cloth, because we just don't have that much money nor do we want to be responsible for that much trash. 

• MaryJarrett
    March 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    What fibers were you using? Some kids only do well with breathable natural fabrics so wool instead of PUL, cotton/hemp/bamboo instead of microfiber/poly, stuff like that.

Quoting bowribbonmama:

• crashblossom
    March 19, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I'll be clothing! :)

• SRUsarahSC

cloth diapers gave mine a rash. Only thing that hasn't so far is pampers. It doesn't work for everyone.  Also, there was no diaper service in my area and working full time plus and then washing diapers is a pain in the ass.

• MaryJarrett
    I have this posted on my FB and instagram. Love my cloth! :) so much cheaper too.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN