Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Sometimes I wish I wasn't a mom...
by Anonymous
March 18, 2013 at 9:02 AM
When things get really bad, and I'm so frustrated with my child, I'll just sit there and think "I wish CPS or someone would just come and take him, or I wish I could give him up for adoption!" Just so I won't have to deal with him anymore and my life can be back to normal again...
Has anyone else ever thought this? :(

Replies

• lucky2Beeme
    March 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Not to that extent. I used to get frustrated and would end up crying. Figure out what you can change so you aren't so frustrated with him.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    Sounds like you need a break, girl!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM
    I do... I haven't gotten a break since he was born.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you need a break, girl!
  • Anonymous
    March 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    I don't take it out on him thankfully. I always sit in the bathroom when I'm mad. It's the only room with a lock.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Not to that extent. I used to get frustrated and would end up crying. Figure out what you can change so you aren't so frustrated with him.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    With my youngest, he wasn't planned and he is my biggest challenge which is saying a lot since his older sister has autism. When he isn't trying reinsert himself into my uterus, he is off hiding either destroying the house or sneaking something he shouldn't have.
  • Anonymous
    March 18, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    Yeah, I'm a young mom and my boyfriend & I definitely didn't plan our child. We love him so much, but it's so hard sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous:

With my youngest, he wasn't planned and he is my biggest challenge which is saying a lot since his older sister has autism. When he isn't trying reinsert himself into my uterus, he is off hiding either destroying the house or sneaking something he shouldn't have.
  • spunky946
    March 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    How old is he? You need to find a sitter.
  • lucky2Beeme
    March 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't take it out on him thankfully. I always sit in the bathroom when I'm mad. It's the only room with a lock.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

hugs momma. I wasn't insinuating you did or would hun.  After he goes to bed go look at this beautiful child of yours. It helped me realize that he wasn't doing it to be bad. He was doing stuff because he was curious, wanting to learn.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    It helps to talk about how you feel and to ask for help. Find someone you can tell your feelings to without feeling judged and take some time for yourself at least once a week to start and work your way up a little "me time" every day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I'm a young mom and my boyfriend & I definitely didn't plan our child. We love him so much, but it's so hard sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM

No.  There are times that I desperately wanted to get away for a time, but I never wished anything permanent like adoption or CPS removal.  I can't imagine my life without my children.  Maybe therapy would help you...good luck.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts