Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Bluescorpia
Black coffee made me go deaf!!!
March 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Thought this would grab everyone's attention. Now who drinks black coffee? I do & I can see the difference in how I feel. I feel it's contributing to my weight loss. What benefit do you get from drinking it black only?

Replies

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    It took awhile for me to acquire a taste for it. I got my boyfriend hooked on it lol

Quoting s.osborne:

I LOVE coffee, but never drink it straight black. I get darn close though lol. I probably drink 6-10 cups a day.

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:05 AM
    I used to have a bloated stomach when I drank it with sugar & dairy with it.

Quoting HelloSweetie:

I do. No sugar, no dairy for me. Cutting the sugar/dairy has def helped my weight loss.

• HelloSweetie
    March 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Me too. I looked 8 months pregnant all the time until I quit sugar and dairy and grains.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

I used to have a bloated stomach when I drank it with sugar & dairy with it.

Quoting HelloSweetie:

I do. No sugar, no dairy for me. Cutting the sugar/dairy has def helped my weight loss.

• PinkyPan

I hope to be able to drink my coffee black one day. A year ago I quit using sugar but I still use half & half. I am trying to cut back on the half & half slowly.

• Bluescorpia
    Greasy foods are the worst.... I have to avoid it most of the time or I'm sick for 3 days =/

Quoting Anonymous:

It was about two years ago and yes I do! I have to know if I eat greasy food to just be prepared to hit the closest bathroom but I am now about 25 pounds less and have been since I had it done. Idk if that does it though, but nothing else has changed

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Oh I'm sorry about the removal of your gallbladder. Do you feel a lot better now?

Quoting Anonymous:

I do but not for weight loss. I just like black coffee! That said since I had my gallbladder removed--it send me straight to the bathroom so I do not drink it everyday!

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    Good luck=) once you go black, you will never go back...

Quoting PinkyPan:

I hope to be able to drink my coffee black one day. A year ago I quit using sugar but I still use half & half. I am trying to cut back on the half & half slowly.

• egyptian_mommy
    March 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    I have a great love of coffee. But I can't do black coffee.
  • HelloSweetie

It was a weird transition. One day I just stopped adding anything. hated it, then slowly, I started to enjoy it. Its been 6 months since my coffee had anything but coffee in it :P

Quoting PinkyPan:

• balagan_imma

I drink my coffee black now. About a year ago I didn't and slowly weaned myself from the milk and sugar. I don't know if it contributed to my weight loss, but it did help to retrain my taste buds. I no longer have a serious sweet tooth.

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    I noticed I'm not eating alot of sweets as well.

Quoting balagan_imma:

I drink my coffee black now. About a year ago I didn't and slowly weaned myself from the milk and sugar. I don't know if it contributed to my weight loss, but it did help to retrain my taste buds. I no longer have a serious sweet tooth.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN