Mom Confessions

Bluescorpia
Black coffee made me go deaf!!!
March 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Thought this would grab everyone's attention. Now who drinks black coffee? I do & I can see the difference in how I feel. I feel it's contributing to my weight loss. What benefit do you get from drinking it black only?

Replies

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    It took awhile for me to acquire a taste for it. I got my boyfriend hooked on it lol

Quoting s.osborne:

I LOVE coffee, but never drink it straight black. I get darn close though lol. I probably drink 6-10 cups a day.

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:05 AM
    I used to have a bloated stomach when I drank it with sugar & dairy with it.

Quoting HelloSweetie:

I do. No sugar, no dairy for me. Cutting the sugar/dairy has def helped my weight loss.

• HelloSweetie
    March 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Me too. I looked 8 months pregnant all the time until I quit sugar and dairy and grains.

Quoting Bluescorpia:

I used to have a bloated stomach when I drank it with sugar & dairy with it.

Quoting HelloSweetie:

I do. No sugar, no dairy for me. Cutting the sugar/dairy has def helped my weight loss.

• PinkyPan

I hope to be able to drink my coffee black one day. A year ago I quit using sugar but I still use half & half. I am trying to cut back on the half & half slowly.

• Bluescorpia
    Greasy foods are the worst.... I have to avoid it most of the time or I'm sick for 3 days =/

Quoting Anonymous:

It was about two years ago and yes I do! I have to know if I eat greasy food to just be prepared to hit the closest bathroom but I am now about 25 pounds less and have been since I had it done. Idk if that does it though, but nothing else has changed

Quoting Bluescorpia:

Oh I'm sorry about the removal of your gallbladder. Do you feel a lot better now?

Quoting Anonymous:

I do but not for weight loss. I just like black coffee! That said since I had my gallbladder removed--it send me straight to the bathroom so I do not drink it everyday!

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    Good luck=) once you go black, you will never go back...

Quoting PinkyPan:

I hope to be able to drink my coffee black one day. A year ago I quit using sugar but I still use half & half. I am trying to cut back on the half & half slowly.

• egyptian_mommy
    March 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    I have a great love of coffee. But I can't do black coffee.
  • HelloSweetie

It was a weird transition. One day I just stopped adding anything. hated it, then slowly, I started to enjoy it. Its been 6 months since my coffee had anything but coffee in it :P

Quoting PinkyPan:

• balagan_imma

I drink my coffee black now. About a year ago I didn't and slowly weaned myself from the milk and sugar. I don't know if it contributed to my weight loss, but it did help to retrain my taste buds. I no longer have a serious sweet tooth.

• Bluescorpia
    March 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    I noticed I'm not eating alot of sweets as well.

Quoting balagan_imma:

I drink my coffee black now. About a year ago I didn't and slowly weaned myself from the milk and sugar. I don't know if it contributed to my weight loss, but it did help to retrain my taste buds. I no longer have a serious sweet tooth.

Mom Confessions