Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT
by Anonymous
March 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Replies

• 1234abcd4321
    March 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM

i would be sooo angry to read that. but i wouldn't let a soul know it.

• Nynnie
    by Nynnie
    March 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    Honestly, when it's about ur baby, I do believe it's ok to be as immature as the person talking shit about ur baby, yes I do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you honestly believe that every hurtful statement, that the OP shouldn't have even been privvy to in the first place, requires a juvenile response?  Have you thought that maybe the OP can be the more mature person?  

I do not have to stoop to immaturity just because someone else does and I hope the OP feels the same way.

Quoting Nynnie:

Well I am absolutly certain that that was very hurtful. I doubt u would not be upset if that was ur child, regardless of who that woman was to u.

Quoting Val99:

Some of us are not ghetto and do not associate with people who are ghetto.  

That woman is inconsiquential to the OPs life.  The OP has no reason to care one iota what some twit says.  If she does care, she is lowering herself to the twit's level of maturity.

• Nynnie
    by Nynnie
    March 17, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    It was a post about her kid, why shouldn't she have looked at it. It is ur business when it is ur kid. Maybe she should ignore it, ok that's the mature thing to do, but I wouldn't let someone call my baby with ds messed up or anything that the other woman said.

Quoting Val99:

It was only hurtful because the OP was reading posts she shouldn't have read.  It's none of her business what the other woman thinks, feels, or posts on FB.  She needs to get on with her life and ignore inanity.

Quoting Nynnie:

Well I am absolutly certain that that was very hurtful. I doubt u would not be upset if that was ur child, regardless of who that woman was to u.

Quoting Val99:

That woman is inconsiquential to the OPs life.  The OP has no reason to care one iota what some twit says.  If she does care, she is lowering herself to the twit's level of maturity.

Quoting Nynnie:

And some of us learned not to be bullied or let our kids be bullied. This may be teenage shit, but she is talking bad about a baby, since when did anyone allow someone to call their baby stuff like that? Had she called the baby a nigger I'm sure more people would be upset about it. She made fun of a baby with a mental disease. How would u handle it, if that were ur kid? I highly doubt anyone would just say, "Oh, well" and how does it make ANYONE mature to go anonymous and call someone names?

Quoting Val99:

Some of us matured beyond age 10.

Quoting Nynnie:

Oh, ur gonna make me cry lol. Ur a pussy. U would just let someone talk shit on ur kid because ur a little bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

I would definately fuck that bitch up. Break her mother fuckin jaw. Then talk a whole bunch of shit about her, what a whore she is, and how and why she doesn't have her many kids. Fuck that shit, people may say it's immature, but I'd be damned if I let some trashy tramp talk shit about my kid like that if I could help it, which if u can get to her u can help it.

• Nynnie
    by Nynnie
    March 17, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    Good, because u would get nothing less, and neither will a bitch who goes anon to call me trash because she doesn't know to stand up for her kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're the epitome of class. Not. Grow up. There are other ways to deal with this that don't involve "beating that bitch's ass". Then again, I expect nothing less from someone who calls another woman a pussy.

Quoting Nynnie:

Oh, ur gonna make me cry lol. Ur a pussy. U would just let someone talk shit on ur kid because ur a little bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

I would definately fuck that bitch up. Break her mother fuckin jaw. Then talk a whole bunch of shit about her, what a whore she is, and how and why she doesn't have her many kids. Fuck that shit, people may say it's immature, but I'd be damned if I let some trashy tramp talk shit about my kid like that if I could help it, which if u can get to her u can help it.

• Nynnie
    by Nynnie
    March 17, 2013 at 7:57 PM
    U don't know how I speak. U see how I'm writing in text on my phone. Oh, and btw, it would be "teeny bopper text speach" not speak, but I'm not surprised u would say something, or that u cannot say it correctly ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Also, by the way you speak and use teeny bopper text speak, I'm not surprised at your response.

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

• MojoRising
    March 17, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    Can't wait to hear the conversation explaining why mommy beat someone up and had to go to jail. Nice role model. Grow the hell up and get some class. You're dirtyting up the place.

Btw, I'm not the person you've been conversing with, but you 're attitude is embarrassing.

Quoting Nynnie:

Good, because u would get nothing less, and neither will a bitch who goes anon to call me trash because she doesn't know to stand up for her kid.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're the epitome of class. Not. Grow up. There are other ways to deal with this that don't involve "beating that bitch's ass". Then again, I expect nothing less from someone who calls another woman a pussy.

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

• Nynnie
    by Nynnie
    March 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM
    Most fights do not end in jail. Btw I've been having to defend my opinion to probably 3 people and I honestly don't care about ur take on it. There are soo many people on here abusing their kids, talking shit on people who need help, even some fucking their brother in laws and I'm dirtying up the place because I don't think op should just sit back while some bitch talks a bunch of shit about her baby? U know what, Idgaf about any of u or what u think about anything. If u don't like it, report it. Asfar as insisting I need to get some class, why don't u shove those words up ur ass while u kiss mine. Call me ghetto or trashy all u want to because I can get that low and ur thoughts on it mean absolutly nothing.

Quoting MojoRising:

Can't wait to hear the conversation explaining why mommy beat someone up and had to go to jail. Nice role model. Grow the hell up and get some class. You're dirtyting up the place.

Btw, I'm not the person you've been conversing with, but you 're attitude is embarrassing.

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM

It's stupid.   You can't teach your child "sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me" if you act like you are in elementary school.

Quoting Nynnie:

Honestly, when it's about ur baby, I do believe it's ok to be as immature as the person talking shit about ur baby, yes I do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you honestly believe that every hurtful statement, that the OP shouldn't have even been privvy to in the first place, requires a juvenile response?  Have you thought that maybe the OP can be the more mature person?  

I do not have to stoop to immaturity just because someone else does and I hope the OP feels the same way.

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Val99:

• morriganna
    March 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM

*speech*

Quoting Nynnie:

U don't know how I speak. U see how I'm writing in text on my phone. Oh, and btw, it would be "teeny bopper text speach" not speak, but I'm not surprised u would say something, or that u cannot say it correctly ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Also, by the way you speak and use teeny bopper text speak, I'm not surprised at your response.

Quoting Nynnie:

Quoting Anonymous:

You're trash.

Quoting Nynnie:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Because any woman that goes looking for drama on FB deserves what they get.   She didn't belong reading that women's posts.  She went looking for FB drama.  How juvenile!

Quoting Nynnie:

It was a post about her kid, why shouldn't she have looked at it. It is ur business when it is ur kid. Maybe she should ignore it, ok that's the mature thing to do, but I wouldn't let someone call my baby with ds messed up or anything that the other woman said.
    Quoting Val99:

It was only hurtful because the OP was reading posts she shouldn't have read.  It's none of her business what the other woman thinks, feels, or posts on FB.  She needs to get on with her life and ignore inanity.

Quoting Nynnie:

Well I am absolutly certain that that was very hurtful. I doubt u would not be upset if that was ur child, regardless of who that woman was to us
    Quoting Val99:

Quoting Nynnie:

And some of us learned not to be bullied or let our kids be bullied. This may be teenage shit, but she is talking bad about a baby, since when did anyone allow someone to call their baby stuff like that? Had she called the baby a nigger I'm sure more people would be upset about it. She made fun of a baby with a mental disease. How would u handle it, if that were ur kid? I highly doubt anyone would just say, "Oh, well" and how does it make ANYONE mature to go anonymous and call someone names?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts