Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm going to F* Her up!!!! RANT
by Anonymous
March 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM

My DH's friend posted a picture of my 6 month old son on facebook. He is friends with my DH ex wife and she posted on the picture how its funny how my DH would have a Down Sydrome baby!!! How she is lucky she never got pregnant by him because she would have ended up with such a messed up baby!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SHES A DIRTY CRACK WHORE....literally, she been arrested. She jealous that I have 2 beautiful chilldren with her ex husband and jealous that he found a better woman.....clearly...he dodge a fucking bullet!!

My son does have Down Syndrome but he isn't   "messed up" hes a beautiful boy, happy boy andd he is doing very well Smiles and laughs. Also Downs is randome and it is not his or anyones fault he was Down Syndrome. But I love him and he is amazing baby.

DH can't see the posts she made because he has her blocked and I have not told him...I am planning to Fuck this bitch up!! i don't wanna be that person who act like and animal and I am usually a professional person but this bitch talking shit about my son kinds bring the ghetto out of me. Just because he didn't give you a baby doessnt mean you got to talk shit about mine.You got all you 7 kids taken away because your a crack whore..which makes my son 100 smarter then your dumb ass.

uggggghhh Im so heated. What would you doo?

UPDATE

So I don't need to do anything...I think me being quiet was even better because the comments to her post are tons of people sticking up for my family. She gunna get hers and I will put her on blast...I got me a hater thats all it is and my son got himself his first hater. I have never even met her or have I ever even talked to her.She clearly jealous.

Also...Yes I may be ghetto but there is nothing wrong with that. We are a ghetto family but we stick together and are all very successful. You can take the girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

Replies

• moosesmom
    March 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    This. But if you see her out somewhere make sure you trip her. But this was well said :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Let it go.  If you follow through then YOU will be the one behind bars.  You can't do your son much good if you're in jail.  Think how happy it would make HER to see YOU in trouble - over her worthless ass no less.  Anyone whose opinion would matter knows she's an idiot.  Anyone who agrees with her is as ignorant as she is, so who cares what they think.  I can understand you're upset, but for your son's sake more than anything, let it go.

• spooky415
    March 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    just ignore that stupid bitch.
  • Amiehart62
    March 17, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    It sounds like she knew you would read this. Report her to fb, try and get her booted and block her. Leave it at that...her opinion shouldn't matter, I get it, but it shouldn't matter.

She wanted a rise out of you and she got it...no matter what you do to retaliate she wins, so don't retaliate.
  • Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    March 17, 2013 at 12:14 AM
    What a disgusting excuse for a human being to make fun of a small child. And on FB no less. What a bitch. At first I would want to hurt her but I think you should take a deep breath. Report her to FB for stealing a photo of your child and slandering him. It should get her FB suspended if not deleted. I would get her alone somewhere, approach her, get real close in her face and let her know what you think of her and what you WILL do to her if she does that again. Also, I would put her ass on blast on FB. Act like you are sad for your son. Get sympathy from others and let karma play itself out while you sit back and watch the fire burn.
  • sburst
    by sburst
    March 17, 2013 at 12:14 AM
    This because she's clearly not worth it mama.

Quoting Anonymous:

My heart says kick her ass. How dare she talk shit about a sweet little baby. My brain, however, says to stay away from her. Also ask this friend who posted the pic to take it down and don't post anymore pics of your children.
  • ERMAGERRD
    March 17, 2013 at 12:15 AM

First I would go put tiny rocks in her tires so the air would leak out and never go back in, then I would break out every window in her car. Starting with the tiny ones because they cost the most to replace.

• Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    March 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM

You mean you're Husband "so called friend" shouldn't be posting your children's pictures, he needs the whooping. And I think you should be honest with your husband, believe me he will find out. in time. better to be honest now. This way he "knows who his real friends are" Have you talked to him ( friend) and why  your pictures were allowed to be passed around. They should be limited to "certain people" who know better then to share them. It your fault for posting private things on a Web site too. Learn the lesson. I learned 15 years ago not to share,, or post pictures on web sites. If I send a pic  its in a email to those I want to have pictures, and they are not allowed to share them without my permission.  Take it from someone who's been stalked severely and I made sure the sicko went to prison. And a nice way to attract Pedophiles. When will people ever learn?

• panther79
    March 17, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Fuck her up I would

• ChloeDolce1
    March 17, 2013 at 12:18 AM

WOWWWWW.  This woman is basically evil.  Who speaks of children that way?  I mean, I do not physically fight...I think it's trashy.  I'm better than that.  But you can be sure that she would be confronted.  In these situations though it's always better to fight with your brain than your fists.  Even a simple email...very well written and finely worded saying something to the effect of that fact that you are so so sorry that she is so unhappy in her own life that she feels the need to resort to making comments about a child to give her one glimmer of satisfaction in life.  That you understand she clearly lost out on an amazing man and you will be forever greatful to her that she was so awful that he left her and found you and the joy that he and your beautiful children has braught you.  And for chairty;s sake you can only hope that one day someone will see beyond the heartless bitch that she is, and give her children so that she she can feel the love that a mother has for a child and discover what garbage someone really must be to speak ill of a baby.  Then wish her a lovely day.  If you attack her or physically go after her...she'll say your crazy and just talk shit and add fuel to the fire.  But when you use your brain and hit them wear it really hurts....their heart, their insecurities...she'll be sitting in a room alone crying her eyes out feeling like a peice of shit.  That is far far worse than any slap in the face.  I've done this before and I'd be happy to help you lol.  I sent an email to a girl once that kept her locked in her house for 4 days hysterically crying and drinking herself in to oblivion and she couldn't say a damn thing to me about it because she knew i was 100% right.

• Anonymous 14
    by Anonymous 14
    March 17, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    I could tell you were ghetto just from the way you wrote your post...

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts