marinara

pasta

Rice

canned chicken

canned corn and assorted canned veggies

Margarine

cream of celery soup

What can I make. I also have staples, seasonings, flour, etc

Ok so I sauteed the potatoes diced small with half an onion and some garlic. I added the chicken and the can of celery soup with some flax milk to thin it out. Oh yeah and some grated parmesan.. I added in a can of mixed veggies and I'm making some linguine to serve it over. It does really taste like a pot pie filling and I bet it'll be great on the pasta.

Replies

• fairyjester
    March 16, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    Can't help you I amnot a tree
  • LiDoMama
    March 16, 2013 at 9:16 PM
    Baked chicken seasoned with a mixture of the celery soup and spices. Pour mixture over chicken, and bake at 350 til done. You could make rice for a side or potatoes of any sort.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    March 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM
    Take out, lol.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    Who buys margarine.... Well apparently you do. I would start by putting that in the trash.
  • AnnieMcD
    March 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    The chicken I have is pre - cooked and canned like tuna.that spins good though. Might haveto do it next time I have a whole chicken

Quoting LiDoMama:

Baked chicken seasoned with a mixture of the celery soup and spices. Pour mixture over chicken, and bake at 350 til done. You could make rice for a side or potatoes of any sort.
  • mich.el.le
    March 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Throw the chicken and the cream of celery soup together over rice. Veggies in or on the side.

You could do a vegetarian spaghetti.

Eggs? Sour cream? Salsa? I love all those together with a cubed (cooked) potato.

• s.osborne
    March 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM
    Throw it all in a pot on simmer and see what happens lol
  • KristenFowles
    March 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM
    I was all excited to tell you about the recipe I was going to try tomorrow.. Hahaha I have no clue what to do with these ingredients though.. I rely heavily on Pinterest for my skills..
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM
    Order pizza lol
  • AnnieMcD
    March 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM
    We like it. I don't care for real butter.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who buys margarine.... Well apparently you do. I would start by putting that in the trash.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN