Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I confess OMG- UPDATE! PICTURE HEAVY
by Anonymous
March 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM

That girls can wrestle as well as boys! My daughter played in her first tournament yesterday! She placed 3rd place and my son won 1st! Very fun day I love watching them play!

UPDATE-My daughter played again yesterday. With a little practice and a whole lot of fun she got 1st place!

Replies

• indymom72
    March 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM

So cute!!  I bet that was a blast!

• Mamasgirl524
    March 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM
    I didn't know they had wrestling for kids that young. Guess I would just never guess to look. Congrats to your kids!
  • proudmommy690
    March 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    Cool
  • bustybee
    March 16, 2013 at 5:55 PM

hahaha awesome :)

• momof2girls89
    March 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM

That's awesome! I bet you are very proud of both of your kids :)

• MumsTheWord571
    March 16, 2013 at 5:56 PM
    Idk. I'd be afraid boys might give her the match as she's a girl and inappropriate touching. Glad your DD likes it though.
  • brandydesiree
    March 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM
    How fun is that!!!!
  • illinoismommy83
    March 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Do you get nervous when they wrestle? My old co-worker's son was on the high school wrestling team and she would show me videos of the match. My anxiety levels were through the roof. One small wrong move and the kids would be paralyzed for life!

Ugh. Yes, I know it can happen in gymnastics and swimming and other seemingly harmless things... but wrestling just seems like the risk of injury would be much greater.

• gabriellasmomma
    March 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM
    Awesome!!! My six year old dd was set on wrestling. She only did it for a month but I'm so proud of her for at least trying. She was the only girl.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I didn't know they had wrestling for kids that young. Guess I would just never guess to look. Congrats to your kids!

Yep! I think you can start as young as 4? Not for certain, but my son started in Preschool. It is fun to be involved! My daughter giggled through all the matches having a great time! lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts