Mom Confessions

Anonymous
"Child-led" anything is a crock of BS..
by Anonymous
March 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM

YOU are the leader in your house, not the child....child led this, child led that...what a crock of shit

Replies

• Kaelaasmom
    March 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Spoken like someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM

agree! don't let the kids run the house, geesh.

• mamatocaleb
    March 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I will give you one example where you are wrong. POTTY TRAINING. You can do everything in your power to make it happen, but if they are not ready it wont happen. Hence- Child-led potty training..

• zianneaaliyah
    March 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM

The idea of someone actually considering their child's feelings must be horrible!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    Baby-led weaning?
  • unspecified42
    March 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    Err...ok.
  • Neuro
    by Neuro

Can someone tell me what OP is talking about?

• MrsCountryMama
    What is child-led?
  • itsm3
    by itsm3

yes but to some degree.  i know so many kids who let potty training drag on longer than it should have because they just didn't want to.   my nephew did that and it frustrated my sister to no end.  she let him take the lead for over a year and a half longer than it should have until one day she had enough and took the reigns.  he was fully potty trained that day.

Quoting mamatocaleb:

I will give you one example where you are wrong. POTTY TRAINING. You can do everything in your power to make it happen, but if they are not ready it wont happen. Hence- Child-led potty training..

• true-love-21
    March 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    If you think you will have a lot of people agree with you then your wrong lol

Mom Confessions