Mom Confessions

Anonymous
i dont understand it.. why would you just leave your kid??
by Anonymous
March 16, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I watch kids in my home. I have been watching kids in my home for about a year. But have watched kids since I was 13. I'm 25 now...... Anyway I have 5 kids in my care. Out of 5 only one has ask me for a reference... Only 1!!!! And noone has ask for a back ground check. Or any thing!!! That's just crazy.. I have a add on craigslist for childcare. Last night I got a call and they immediately hired me. They just dropped her off without even doing a interview! And paid a week in advance!! Smh
I am not licensed. It states that I am not in my ad!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Wow. Hope you're not crazy or a felon. lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 16, 2013 at 7:27 AM
    Anyone elese think that's nuts?? They did not even come out and meet me.. the dad dropped her off. The mom will pi,k her up
  • Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    I'm not... But they would not know. The dad was in my house 5 minutes!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Hope you're not crazy or a felon. lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 7:28 AM

because some parents aren't responsible enough to do checks. or they're just really stupid.

• GirlWSemiAuto
    March 16, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    That is pretty nutty. Are you at least licensed? Maybe they think the licensing board did the screening for them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anyone elese think that's nuts?? They did not even come out and meet me.. the dad dropped her off. The mom will pi,k her up
  • KayLundy3
    March 16, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    Some people will trust anyone... I don't get it either.
  • Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 7:30 AM
    No ans it states that Im not in my ad!!!!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

That is pretty nutty. Are you at least licensed? Maybe they think the licensing board did the screening for them?

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM
    I know... It's crazy!!!!!

Quoting KayLundy3:

Some people will trust anyone... I don't get it either.

• GirlWSemiAuto
    March 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM
    That's so sad!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    Yea it is... The little girl would not take he'd coat off for about 30 minutes.. and she's just now starting play after an hour!!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

That's so sad!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions