Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Can I see your bathroom? *update with a pic of my bathroom and some Q's*
by Anonymous
March 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I want to decorate our bathroom. It's completely bland now. Half the walls are white, the other half are wood paneling. Kind of like this [pic found on google] except the wood is still brown and the wall part is white. 

I have no idea what kind of style I want to go on in there. I need some inspiration! We don't have a ton of space to work with. I just want ideas for a rug, shower curtain, the soap dispensers, tooth brush holders, and a trash can. 

If you don't want to post a pic then can you suggest me some ideas?

Hey all! Thanks for all the great replies. I've been looking through a lot of them. I took a pic of my bathroom. In all of it hideous glory. Don't bash lol I do have a question though! Do you think these sinks{pictured below] would work in there or would they be too big? 

*Also, don't mind all the junk, I was cleaning and we save old toilet paper rolls for crafts so that's why they aren't in the trash*

Style Selections 20-in Matte White Euro Style Bathroom Vanity with Top

LILLĂ…NGEN Sink cabinet with 1 door IKEA

Now that you've seen the ugly space, maybe you can give me suggestions? I'm up for painting it and maybe in the long and distant future we can redo the floor. Maybe if you offer some cheap solutions we can do it sooner :)

Replies

• skittlefart
    March 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM

awe, I like it the way it is now..just needs pretty pictures hung maybe? and a toilet seat cover? 
    Mine isn't very made up...we have the japanese theme going in it kind of..I don't have pics of it though 

• Ajanee12
    March 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM

We remodeled it last year 

BEFORE:

AFTER:

• Rlmama00
    March 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I have 4 bathrooms and none of them are decorated yet. We moved in not that long ago so it just hasn't gotten done yet.

• SamiJ18
    by SamiJ18
    March 16, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    Lol, everything is a playground for bacteria. You don't want me to spout off my fun facts.

It has a smooth coating on it for easy cleaning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Noooooo those things are a playground for bacteria.

Quoting SamiJ18:

Oh!  We have a wooden toilet seat.  You might like it in your bathroom, it adds some color and it is much better than the plastic seats.

• Derpy
    by Derpy
    March 16, 2013 at 1:11 AM

My bathroom is currently undergoing a makeover lol.

• ElizabethGracie
    March 16, 2013 at 1:34 AM

I'm so jealous of all these big bath tubs...I want a huge big bathtub that, in the words of Meredith Grey, is 'deep enough to cover my knees and boobs'.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 16, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I love my bathroom!!!

• NiamhWitch
    March 16, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Here is our front bathroom:

• JoshuasMommii
    March 16, 2013 at 1:51 AM

When we bought the house
  • JoshuasMommii
    March 16, 2013 at 1:51 AM