Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I can't freakin stand this brat! **ETA**
by Anonymous
March 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM

My 4 yo dd is such a little bitch. She gets up in the morning and pinches me til I wake up. She spits out her cereal on the floor and hits me when I get her dressed and that's just the beginning!! I can't wait until dh gets home in the evenings so she can be his problem. I can't stand being a sahm but we can't afford daycare costs in NYC. I can't wait til she starts school so she can learn that people in life won't put up with her selfish shit! FML!!!

***TROLL***
(Thank you for being here) 

Replies

• ReaIisticBeauty
    March 15, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    Yes he does.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then again, your 2 yo doesn't have a bed.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Wow I'm going through the exact same thing with my 2 year old but I would never call him out his name.

Quoting Anonymous:

I spank her and she hits me back and she just screams and cries like a crybaby. Makes me sick. She's so attention seeking

Quoting terpmama:

And you do what, when she's doing these things?

• ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    March 15, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Sounds like she needs a good ass beating!

• cerainwondrland
    March 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM
    So take everything.out of her room. Except the bed...until she can behave

Quoting Anonymous:

If she goes in her room she runs into walls and breaks shit! She's a fucking terror
  • Bero2007
    March 15, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Here's an idea. Be a parent. Learn to control your damn child. Society will not turn her into a sweet girl. 

• LucyHarper
    March 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Really hoping this is a joke. Otherwise, you seriously need parenting classes. Lesson number one, don't call your kids curse words. Your four year old daughter is not a "bitch" or a "crybaby", shes a child. If you don't like her behavior, teach her otherwise in a constructive manner, that doesn't mean screaming, cursing, or spanking her for everything she does. If she spits out her cereal, she cleans it up and breakfast is over. If she hits, she goes to timeout, needs to get herself dressed, and loses a privaledge for the day. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Having fun, OP?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

I was surprised but intrigued to see how many women were inclined to help me and advise me instead of bad-mom-shaming me. Almost as though they cared more about my dd getting parented properly instead of an obviously mentally-ill parent being ridiculed.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Don't put up with it. Take all of her toys away. She can have a bed and food and that's it until she can behave herself. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM

wow hate your daughter much

• luvmymunchkins3
    March 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Lol thats funny i do that to my son when he use to jump on my couch after nothing else worked. Started spraying him with water lol

Quoting sampson200:

Spray bottle.

Works every time.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts