Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Someone poisoned our dogs.
by Anonymous
March 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I WISH I was making this stuff up.

Yesterday we had to have BOTH of our dogs put down. You know why? Rat poisoning. Someone has been feeding our dogs rat poison. How fucked up is this? They've been our dogs since our oldest was a baby. It makes me sick that people do stuff like this

Figured I'd add this since so many people are asking:

The dogs did not bark excessively. They would bark if a car pulls way up in to our drive way(we have a very long drive way) but that's the only time. Granted they weren't outside all the time plus we don't have company all that often so it's not like they were constantly barking. 

They didn't roam either. Ever. We have a fenced in back yard that they stayed in and a baby gate is usually up because I babysit toddlers so they couldn't even get to the front door to escape. 

Replies

• tarakay0417
    March 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    That is awful! I am sorry.
  • macysmom
    March 15, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    The same thing happened to my friends dogs. One died and the other isn't the same anymore. I'm sorry :(
  • AllofFive19

I'm so sorry.

• NBean311

Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry. Your poor babies. :(

• banana-bear
    March 15, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    Why would someone do that? Do you have issues with your neighbors?
  • sarahbsquare
    March 15, 2013 at 12:30 AM

that's crappy..i would find out who it was and kick the living crap out of them..and if i was kids i would kick the crap out of the parents and whip the stupid and ugly out of the punk ass kids.

• myhandsomelove
    March 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    I'm sorry. That happened to us before.:-(
  • paganmommy4

Id be super pissed off. My dog is like my kid.

• jessica1078

how horrible!! Ive had a dog poisoned by our neighbors and to see her in pain killed me. I cant understand why people do this. hugs

• melissam21
    This happened to my dog a few years ago. Its so sad.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts