Mom Confessions

Anonymous
my husbands family is sick
by Anonymous
March 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM

my sil is fucking her cuz. 100% blood related cuz, they live together and her mother my mil, is letting them live together and do this and sees nothing wrong with this! 

Replies

• ripemango
    March 12, 2013 at 11:35 PM

it seems morally wrong to do that but genetically speaking, they are only very slightly more likely to produce children w genetic problems...the rates are really close to two strangers mating and producing a child w genetic problems. it isn't the same as breeding w your brother. just saying.

• Mrs.Missi
    March 12, 2013 at 11:35 PM
    That's just nasty.Shame on all of them.
  • kappalopokis
    March 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    Cousins can't be 100% related, unless the parents were siblings, full siblings.

And then they wouldn't be cousins, they would be siblings...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 12, 2013 at 11:37 PM

his father is her mothers sister so yea htehy are full siblings

Quoting kappalopokis:

• Grumpylilpixy
    March 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM
    My husbands sis became lesbian overs with my husbands ex. Talk about nasty. And she doesn't understand why we don't get along.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 12, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I fell in love with my cousin many years ago and we ended up having a sexual relationship.  Only reason we didn't get married or tell anyone was because of the stigma behind it.  To this day we both wish we could be together as a couple.  I'm sorry but you can't help who you fall in love with.

And...we didn't grow up together.  I didn't meet him till I was around 15, but we did know we were cousins.

• Grumpylilpixy
    March 12, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    My husbands sis became lesbian overs with my husbands ex. Talk about nasty. And she doesn't understand why we don't get along.
  • kappalopokis
    March 12, 2013 at 11:42 PM
    No, they are 1/2 siblings, with the same 2 sets of grandparents.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kappalopokis:

• jaysmommy04
    March 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM

That's gross.  But I don't see why MIL is to blame.. unless they are under age.  What is MIL supposed to do, spank them?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM

ok? does it make it right?

Quoting kappalopokis:

No, they are 1/2 siblings, with the same 2 sets of grandparents.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kappalopokis:

Mom Confessions