Mom Confessions

baquick
Do you consider these pics "slutty" and "inappropriate"?
by baquick
March 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM

My friend wanted me to post these here bc she needs an honest unbiased opinion. I snapped this pic and the 2 more in replies last night when we were out and sent them to her. She loved them and posted them to her fb. Her mom blew up her phone (and fb) all night about how inappropriate those pics are, how slutty she looks, how it looks like he just wants in her pants etc. her sister commented "I've been in a commited relationship for 2 years and have never posted disgusting sex pics".

Idk if its our age (mid 20's) but neither of us see anything "wrong" with these pics. It's not like they are crawling all over each other etc. to me, it's clear they are in the puppy love stage and just plain happy. And cute lol.

So she needs your honest opinion. She wants to know if she's just blind to it or if she needs to apologize to her mom and take the pics down or stand her ground.

So CM, what says you?
Are they slutty?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 3% - Yes
  2. 95% - No
  3. 1% - Other (bc there's always other)

Replies

• baquick
    by baquick
    March 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    BUMP!
  • o.O....
    by o.O....

I think the first one is cute! (Only one I can see now.)

• baquick
    by baquick

2nd pic
  • baquick
    by baquick

Third pic
  • Maddies_Mommy10
    March 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I don't see anything slutty about them...I've seen 12 year old girls post sluttier things on facebook.

• baquick
    by baquick
    Sorry, upload took a second lol

Quoting o.O....:

I think the first one is cute! (Only one I can see now.)

• baquick
    by baquick
    Added other pics

Quoting Maddies_Mommy10:

I don't see anything slutty about them...I've seen 12 year old girls post sluttier things on facebook.

• krisandjakesmom
    I think that one is sweet. I'm in my 30's and would've posted it so I don't think it's an age thing lol.

Edit: Ok after looking at the other two I still don't see anything wrong with them.
  • vwd_johnson
    Not at all. I'm also in my 20's, but there's nothing sexual I see.
  • LawdHaveMercy
    Not slutty

Mom Confessions