Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you work retail-
by Anonymous
March 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Come tell me your craziest stories!!! I need a good laugh.

I work in a bank, and got cussed UP AND DOWN today for printing a cashiers check for someone and taking the carbon paper out of the middle and throwing it away. She called me a thief, told everyone I stole HER carbon paper. Asked me 300 times WHY I threw it away. (Because its useless. I printed your memo for you, there was nothing left to write on it) "But I want to know WHY you thought you could throw away MY carbon paper?!?!"

So please. Cheer me up. Please.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 11, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    Come on. Y'all have to have something!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 11, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Years ago I worked for a cable tv company. A customer called in stating her cable wasn't working. She said she was only getting certain channels. I asked her to turn to channel 3 and tell me what she saw on her tv. She told me the only things on her tv were a VCR and a picture of her family. (I was asking what the picture on the screen looked like)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 11, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    Last night a guy came into my work drunk off his a** and started being an ass, well he decided he was burning up so he took off his shirt and pants and waved them around his head like a helicopter
  • rosemagic01
    March 11, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I don't work in retail anymore. 

But I used to work at KB Toys. One day a small child (maybe 5 years old maybe!!) came in and bought a piece of candy. No big deal right? Well we were required to ask everyone if they wanted batteries with their purchase. Small kids always gave me hell over it because why would they need batteries if what they got didn't need it. So I was having a really bad day I got to work late because it was that time of the month and I over slept and yeah just a nightmare of a day. Turns out the mom was waiting out side of the store. As soon as it was all rung in the mom marches in screaming at me because I didn't ask her kid if they wanted batteries and now she demanded free batteries. I instantly started bawling (PMS is a bitch) and called my manager out who riped me to shreds in front of the lady and her kid then sent me home for the day. Yup. I quit the job about 2 weeks later. Never so humilated in my life! I worked there for 4 months I was the only person who never called out never did anything wrong never caught stealing nothing I had a freaking halo over my head and yeah I got dumped on the worst. So glad to leave there! 

• rosemagic01
    March 11, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I worked at aeropostale for 3 days once as well. I worked 10 hour days for 3 days. Only to have to listen to the constant parade of horrible sick comments that the manager and asst. manager had to say about each and every customer. They were horrible horrible human beings. I lasted 3 days before I told them I couldn't work there anymore because their attitudes made me sick. Didn't matter if the women coming in was thin, tall, chubby, short, good style or bad style they ripped them to pieces and then I would get a half hour break for my fun 10 hours and they disappeared every chance they got leaving me the newbie on the floor lost confused and untrained! I refused to work in a clothing store again. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 11, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    I work in a bank too, and I'm getting ready to leave. I can't take it anymore. It's the lowest paying worst job I've ever had. And It isn't even the customers, it's the high ups! $9.50 an hour and they tack on more and more to do. There are no "good job"s, no "way to go". It's just here do this and here do that. They don't even want us to tell our customers to have a great day. It's bullshit.
  • Anonymous
    March 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM

oh my!!!  =( We have to do that too, always push a product with every customer. But in a bank when you literally see the same customers every couple days for months, eventually it gets ridiculous to keep asking if they need a car loan. LOL  I do it anyway.... they always laugh at me and I tell them I'm on autopilot, and if ya don't need it, just ignore me.

Quoting rosemagic01:

I don't work in retail anymore. 

But I used to work at KB Toys. One day a small child (maybe 5 years old maybe!!) came in and bought a piece of candy. No big deal right? Well we were required to ask everyone if they wanted batteries with their purchase. Small kids always gave me hell over it because why would they need batteries if what they got didn't need it. So I was having a really bad day I got to work late because it was that time of the month and I over slept and yeah just a nightmare of a day. Turns out the mom was waiting out side of the store. As soon as it was all rung in the mom marches in screaming at me because I didn't ask her kid if they wanted batteries and now she demanded free batteries. I instantly started bawling (PMS is a bitch) and called my manager out who riped me to shreds in front of the lady and her kid then sent me home for the day. Yup. I quit the job about 2 weeks later. Never so humilated in my life! I worked there for 4 months I was the only person who never called out never did anything wrong never caught stealing nothing I had a freaking halo over my head and yeah I got dumped on the worst. So glad to leave there! 

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    March 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Im in the restaurant industry, but there is a story everyday.

• momofamamasboy
    March 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    I worked for a major cell phone carrier for years. We always got some crazy people! I got a customer who was convinced her ex cop husband had rigged her apartment with wires and bugs. She told me he bought her furniture and bugged the lamp shades, pillows, end tables ect. She was convinced he even bugged her cell phone.

Another customer told me she had to cancel one line. When I told her about the cancellation fee she said she shouldn't be charged the fee. I asked why and it was because her CAT went over the minutes and she had to shoot the cat. The "user" was dead :/
  • Anonymous
    March 11, 2013 at 9:27 AM

LMAO    that's my WTF moment for today, thanks!! =)   Poor kitty.

Quoting momofamamasboy:

I worked for a major cell phone carrier for years. We always got some crazy people! I got a customer who was convinced her ex cop husband had rigged her apartment with wires and bugs. She told me he bought her furniture and bugged the lamp shades, pillows, end tables ect. She was convinced he even bugged her cell phone.

Another customer told me she had to cancel one line. When I told her about the cancellation fee she said she shouldn't be charged the fee. I asked why and it was because her CAT went over the minutes and she had to shoot the cat. The "user" was dead :/

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts