Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LCWAmommy
OMG so so sad!
March 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM
My husband just called to tell me one of his coworkers committed suicide this morning :( he had a baby and a teenager :(. Hubs told his boss when the guys parents come from Ohio to pick up tools and such to call him since they kind of know hubs from when he and the guy went to Ohio for training and they all ate dinner together. I feel so bad for his wife, I'm guessing she found him. I don't know her and never met her but I feel like I should do something, any suggestions? Flowers? A card?

Replies

• D.O.E.
    by D.O.E.
    March 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM

as much as you want to do something for her, i think if i was in her shoes i would just my mom and sisters and no one else

• firefly63701
    March 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Send a card and tell her to let you know if she needs help with anything.  

• nurse1997
    March 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Sure send some flowers that would be nice 

• misskriss10
    March 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I think flowers and a card would be a great idea. I think it's sweet that you want to send something. I'm sure it will mean a lot. 

• VannaMae307
    March 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I would send a condolence card and offer to be of any help that she may want or need.

• LCWAmommy
    March 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    Oh I don't want to go to her house and intrude but I just think I should send a card or flowers or something.

Quoting D.O.E.:

as much as you want to do something for her, i think if i was in her shoes i would just my mom and sisters and no one else

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    March 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I would send some flowers and a card.. how sad. :(

• ruggy03
    by ruggy03
    Send her a little thinking of you note.because you dont know the whole story being overly in her face may be too much.remind her shes in your thoughts and if she needs to vent ur there.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I think flowers and cards will be nice
  • jkleinman

Quoting misskriss10:

I think flowers and a card would be a great idea. I think it's sweet that you want to send something. I'm sure it will mean a lot. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts