Mom Confessions

T1DKyMom
Who were your ancestors?
March 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

My ancestors were Nazis on my father's side.  On my mother's side they were English peasants.  I take after my dad's side in almost everything from personality to physical appearance.  I'm not a Nazi though, and I'm certainly not racist (anymore). 

One of my favorite memories is when I was in 3rd grade I had a black "boyfriend" and he came home with me one day on the bus.  My parents were freaked!  So who are your ancestors?

Replies

• delilahsmom1177
    March 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM

My mom's side.. Itlian immigrants. My greatgrandma who was with us until I was 18 was the first born in America. My great grandpa who we had until I was 13 came here in 1924 at 12 years old.Apperently my great great uncle was a concert pianist and came to America for more play I guess and his family came with him. He later passed of a brain anyursm.... My father's side nobody really knows.

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    March 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM

On my dads side a bunch of Brits. On my moms side Cherokee Indians.

• CaileighsMom608
    March 7, 2013 at 2:51 PM

When you say Nazi do you mean GERMAN??????

Quoting T1DKyMom:

My ancestors were Nazis on my father's side.  On my mother's side they were English peasants.  I take after my dad's side in almost everything from personality to physical appearance.  I'm not a Nazi though, and I'm certainly not racist (anymore). 

One of my favorite memories is when I was in 3rd grade I had a black "boyfriend" and he came home with me one day on the bus.  My parents were freaked!  So who are your ancestors?

• atyou
    by atyou
    March 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    Same as you. German on my dads side and English on my moms.

• SalemWitchChild

Mostly English and Scottish immigrants. The most notable one is Susannah North Martin, who was hung in 1692 during the Salem Witch Trials.

• GrimmLotus

Nazis on my fathers side. Buffalo Bill Cody on my mother's side as well as some witches from Salem.

• anotherhalf

My ancestors in Italy helped the Jews escape from your ancestors in Germany.

• 1CrazyCajun

French Canadians and Native Americans (Cheyenne and Cherokee)

• mama3p
    by mama3p
    March 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM

my dads side is southern german/scottish my moms side is Samoan royalty i.e. high chiefs/chiefesses and we still hold titles...

• MrsFlores_2006
    March 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM

My dads side... Spaniors (sp?)

My mom.. Native indians of Guatemala

Mom Confessions