Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
T1DKyMom
Who were your ancestors?
March 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

My ancestors were Nazis on my father's side.  On my mother's side they were English peasants.  I take after my dad's side in almost everything from personality to physical appearance.  I'm not a Nazi though, and I'm certainly not racist (anymore). 

One of my favorite memories is when I was in 3rd grade I had a black "boyfriend" and he came home with me one day on the bus.  My parents were freaked!  So who are your ancestors?

Replies

• delilahsmom1177
    March 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM

My mom's side.. Itlian immigrants. My greatgrandma who was with us until I was 18 was the first born in America. My great grandpa who we had until I was 13 came here in 1924 at 12 years old.Apperently my great great uncle was a concert pianist and came to America for more play I guess and his family came with him. He later passed of a brain anyursm.... My father's side nobody really knows.

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    March 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM

On my dads side a bunch of Brits. On my moms side Cherokee Indians.

• CaileighsMom608
    March 7, 2013 at 2:51 PM

When you say Nazi do you mean GERMAN??????

Quoting T1DKyMom:

My ancestors were Nazis on my father's side.  On my mother's side they were English peasants.  I take after my dad's side in almost everything from personality to physical appearance.  I'm not a Nazi though, and I'm certainly not racist (anymore). 

One of my favorite memories is when I was in 3rd grade I had a black "boyfriend" and he came home with me one day on the bus.  My parents were freaked!  So who are your ancestors?

• atyou
    by atyou
    March 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    Same as you. German on my dads side and English on my moms.

• SalemWitchChild

Mostly English and Scottish immigrants. The most notable one is Susannah North Martin, who was hung in 1692 during the Salem Witch Trials.

• GrimmLotus

Nazis on my fathers side. Buffalo Bill Cody on my mother's side as well as some witches from Salem.

• anotherhalf

My ancestors in Italy helped the Jews escape from your ancestors in Germany.

• 1CrazyCajun

French Canadians and Native Americans (Cheyenne and Cherokee)

• mama3p
    by mama3p
    March 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM

my dads side is southern german/scottish my moms side is Samoan royalty i.e. high chiefs/chiefesses and we still hold titles...

• MrsFlores_2006
    March 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM

My dads side... Spaniors (sp?)

My mom.. Native indians of Guatemala

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email