Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I have no clue how to feed my baby.
by Anonymous
March 7, 2013 at 2:35 AM
What and how much should a one year old be eating? Is it pretty much anything? This is my first so I'm probably over thinking it but I just don't want to mess up.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 7, 2013 at 2:36 AM
    Is he /she has teeth they can eat anything sorry hit enter I gave mine small portions of whatever I'm eating they would ask for more sorry u don't know if that helped you any :)
  • stickyfingers
    March 7, 2013 at 2:39 AM
    No they can't eat anything if they have teeth don't listen to pp! Give her mashed fruit like bananas. I would give mine rice crispies all soggy lol if you give meat make sure it's teeny pieces but she should have mostly fruits and veggies right now. And milk. Are you still nursing or giving formula?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 7, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    At a yr old why can't they eat anything?

Quoting stickyfingers:

No they can't eat anything if they have teeth don't listen to pp! Give her mashed fruit like bananas. I would give mine rice crispies all soggy lol if you give meat make sure it's teeny pieces but she should have mostly fruits and veggies right now. And milk. Are you still nursing or giving formula?
  • stickyfingers
    March 7, 2013 at 2:43 AM
    They shouldn't have peanut butter, strawberries and other things that are common for allergies. I think even oranges. It's not just a free for all when they turn one. Some things are dangerous too like nuts and popcorn

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stickyfingers:

• lendales_mommi
    March 7, 2013 at 2:43 AM

At one they can have milk and just about everything. Only you will learn and know whats best for your kid. EVERY child is different. AS long as you closely supervise during mealtime almost anything should be fine...

• jjchick75
    March 7, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Just give baby some of whatever you are eating. Small pieces of fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats are the best. 

• horseap
    by horseap
    March 7, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Um no honey first of all.  But are you talking snacks or meals?

• lendales_mommi
    March 7, 2013 at 2:45 AM

There is no evidence to prove any of this nonsense you just listed.....http://www.babycenter.com/0_baby-food-revolution-new-rules-for-feeding-your-baby_10320504.bc

Quoting stickyfingers:

They shouldn't have peanut butter, strawberries and other things that are common for allergies. I think even oranges. It's not just a free for all when they turn one. Some things are dangerous too like nuts and popcorn

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stickyfingers:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I think stickyfingers is talking about choking hazards. 

OP, I always gave my kids just about anything I was eating at that age. I would either mash it up or cut it into teeny tiny pieces.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stickyfingers:

• stickyfingers
    Yes there is. Lol

Quoting lendales_mommi:

There is no evidence to prove any of this nonsense you just listed.....

Quoting stickyfingers:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stickyfingers:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts