Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Does this sound fishy?
by Anonymous
March 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Before I explain any thing my sister in law's fiance is a drug dealer. I honestly don't trust him especially since my mother in law told my husband that she does not like her daughter's fiance. My mother in law has liked my soon to be brother in law for almost a year and a half and than all of a sudden she doesn't like him. We usually don't spend any time with them unless they ask us to baby sit their twin daughters and than we only see them long enough to drop them off and pick them up.

My husband's sister's fiance wants to take my husband and I too New Jersey this weekend to get us some clothes. It would be my husband, myself, my sister in law and her man. She would find a baby sitter for her kids and wants my husband and I to find a baby sitter for our kids. First he was going to take my husband alone but when my husband told him I needed to get out too he said he would take both of us. I told my husband I didn't want to go to watch them by clothes for themselves. I asked my husband to ask them to wait until we save money and we can than go with them and get ourselves some things. My husband told his soon to be brother in law that I didn't want to go and watch them by clothes and his brother in law said he would by us each 3 outfits and some shoes to go with them. When my husband told him we couldn't pay him back rid away his brother in law told him he didn't have to pay him back at all. His brother in law also told him he wanted to get our son and daughter some clothes and shoes also. I told my husband I wasn't to keen on letting him by us things and not have to pay him back. I asked my husband not to let him by him anything. I'm worried that he might turn around in a few months and remind my husband about the clothes he bought him and ask him to do him a favor.

Replies

• 1234abcd4321
    March 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM

hmm, i might be worried about that too.. 

have you mentioned your thoughts to your dh?

• chalisa0
    March 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Yes it sounds fishy.  Where's he getting the money?  From selling drugs?  Don't do it.

• elkmomma
    March 6, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Yeah it's fishy. DUH

• CMcLaws
    by CMcLaws
    I, personally, wouldn't let him buy us anything.
  • New.OrleansLady
    Using drug money... Not something I would take part in.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Yes, I have and we even got into a fight about it. He says he feels like he needs to go because he is always paying the bills and getting the kids things they need. I understand he doesnt get himself any thing and wants to get himself some new things but I really dont trust my sister in law's man.

Quoting 1234abcd4321:

hmm, i might be worried about that too.. 

have you mentioned your thoughts to your dh?

• Supervane
    March 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    If he ever gets caught and if ever they find out he gave you gifts or monetary favors you and your family will also be under investigation.

Personally I would never want to be investigated and have a bunch of officers prying in my business or daily life. Don't get lured in by the glitter and sparkle of things, set your greed aside and think with your head.
  • GELiz
    by GELiz
    March 6, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Yup, this sounds fishy.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Oh.. You used your noggin Hun!! I def think that sounds fishy.. I wouldn't allow him to donor though
  • misskriss10

Yeah...that sounds a little fishy. 

Mom Confessions